One Non-Droid Team that 5*d Padme

orktves4rhxn.png

AV: Speed + Potency
SF: Defense / Tenacity + Protection Primaries
Poggle: Speed - faster than Spy
Soldier: Offense
Spy: CC / CD + Speed secondaries

6 dot mods where I could. Probably around 20 attempts and nothing remotely resembling fun. Offense / Speed up special with Poggle, try to one shot Anakin with Spy. I ended up using only Soldier's basic (a geared B2 would have made this much easier since Soldier was basically useless) but RNG can play a big factor if he brings in anyone but Poggle. I think Anakin died twice and GK died twice, feeding Rampage. It came down to Spy and AV vs. Padme and Squid Jolee.

There is hope. While I question why we care at this point after the influx of highly difficult events (Chewie, 3PO, DR to a lesser extent, and Malak), there is hope. To anyone who spent money on DR or Malak, I feel for you. There are already videos of this team (Anakin / GK / Ahsoka / GMY) stomping Malak comps.

Apparently, while the JKR meta was allowed to last for five months (two of those being easily FTP accessible), Darth Revan and Malak only get 1 month to reign supreme over arena - despite being significantly to obtain.

ep-i-part-i-0044.png?resize=657%2C311&ssl=1

Replies

• Options
    Yes, I did it with the same team but Poggle lead. The key is land a critical hit with Spy special on Padme at the start of the battle when she has lots of buffs. This almost kills her, finish her of. She can't be revived because she is not a Jedi. Without her the rest fall apart easy. See the video of my run below. It took me a few attempts, total 10 minutes so not nearly as bad as 5* Chewie without Bossk zeta.

https://youtu.be/qO68ZJM948M