What characters took longest to farm (Cantina and Hard)

hotdeaths
152 posts Member
So recently I was farming vets for JTR. I needed 330 han shards in 1 month. Got ridiculously good luck at around 50% drop rate, combined with triple refreshes I was able to get it. Now I'm farming the much slower (somehow) Chirpa and I was wondering what other people's best/worst farms were.

So - which farms did you find the best or most tedious?

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    KOTOR itself took me from September to now I mean sheesh.
  • Fives5555
    331 posts Member
    Vets
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Darth Revan was the best farm tbh

I had HK already, only had to farm BSF, Canderous, Carth and Juhani. The four toons didn’t drop at once so I had plenty of breathing space to farm BSF and Canderous

With 8 nodes per sim, I was able to farm the remaining two quickly and with the event delay, I believe it helped a lot of people to catch up on it
  • Dinotank46
    553 posts Member
    Dengar took me 2 months to get him from 3*-5* in time for the Chewie event so I would say him
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Worst farm was them adding tie reaper and Kylo's shuttle to nodes I had the character already at 6.5*. Best would prob be Qira rn
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    FOTP - 2x 16 hard nodes at 3 attempts each
    or Baze - 1x 20 hard node at 5 attempts
    Dunno which took longer.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Baze would be the worst.

KRU and Young Lando are the best though. You get Pilot and ship on one node and they are both good.

Magnaguard was easiest. I never farmed him and looked up one day and had him at 7* star and just happened to need him for an event.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    First Order Tie Pilot and First Order Storm Trooper. Hard nodes, only 3 attempts per day.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Baze Malbus by far and away the hardest/slowest grind if you missed his release and then had to farm him on a hard node with 3 attempts a day. Took me months upon months. For a brief time his shards were available in one of the shops but that happened at the tail end of my farm.
  • Iceih_SWG
    301 posts Member
    Logray, almost 4 months.
  • Strubz wrote: »
    Baze Malbus by far and away the hardest/slowest grind if you missed his release and then had to farm him on a hard node with 3 attempts a day. Took me months upon months. For a brief time his shards were available in one of the shops but that happened at the tail end of my farm.

I had a similar experience. Took something like 6-8 months to finish.
  • FOST when he was single hard node.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Jedi luke
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Carth, B1 - 20 points fleet nodes :/
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Baze is my longest. It's mostly because I haven't really focused hard on him - I don't refresh his node, and some days I don't hit it at all, depending on what else I'm farming, since he's not as awesome as he used to be. As a result I've been farming him off and on for over a year and I still need about 90 shards to finish him.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Canderous was by far the easiest farm I've ever done @ 2 weeks to complete from 4*. The vets were the longest @ around 7 months for both (3 months Chewie and 4 months Han).