Idea for separatist rework

With separatists and republic being the focus in the near term, I believe that one character needs reworked as the other separatist leader. And that character is Darth Sideous.

He was the one pulling the strings after all. He should get a leadership that works with separatists as well as sith and the separatist tag. In addition he should have synergy with count dooku similar to how ep has synergy with vader.

This team doesn't need to be meta but should be good for pve and competitive in ga and tw.

Also it asajj should get the sith tag for extra synergy with this team. Now that the traya meta is over, I don't think this would be game breaking.

But a sideous, dooku, asajj +2 separatist team woukd be fun.

And if we got a chancellor Palpatine team. It would be funny to have him as a lead to both sides.

Replies

• This sounds pretty smart! But are forgetting something. He has to have leader bonuses if Dooku is by his side, and is Jedi Knight Anakin is on the enemy team, Dooku will be intantly deafeated and Jedi Knight Anakin will turn into Evil Anakin and join your team. I made a kit, look for it in my disscutions. I think that would make it more like the movie and even smarter.
  • I don't think they need to do that to Darth sidious just give him a separatist tag. I would love if they had sith lord sidious, sith separatist droid and clone synergies. Basically he would just be a hologram on the little walker bot from episode 1 kind of like hermit Yoda he would have no attacks and would just buff the team but he could still have a leader tag. Maybe his clone thing could be all enemies that are not clones on the enemy team that have clones take continuous damage over time
  • This post is old but I think it's still relevant. With many having to have Darth sideous r7 now for a GL, giving him a separatist tag and a rework would be great. Maybe Sideous, dooku, maul, nute, wat for a team that doesn't pillage the gg or geos team.

But I think more tha thg the separatist tag is needed to make it a good team.