Who are you farming with double drops ?

Just a post out of curiosity, I took full advantage of the Bossk and Wicket nodes today, how about you?

Replies

• Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn’t matter what I’m farming, I did 15 sims of the b1 node today and got 0 shards. It’s basically the same story with everything else I’ve tried.
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Options
    Danubiss wrote: »
    It doesn’t matter what I’m farming, I did 15 sims of the b1 node today and got 0 shards. It’s basically the same story with everything else I’ve tried.

This. 3 refreshes on Carth. 2 drops. Thank you very much CG. Oh please let me lay my crystals at your feet. We're so appreciative.

• thedrjojo
    953 posts Member
    Options
    10 Sims of badstilla, 6 drops
    10 Sims of juhani, 8 drops
    10 Sims of droideka/zanadu, 8 drops/6 drops
    10 Sims of Carth, 10 drops
    10 Sims of enfys, 6 drops
    Many Sims of sith trooper, many drops (like an 80% rate) and ton of mk3 mats (enough to actually use that zeta they gave us on Carth)
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Same things I was farming before but at a slightly increased speed.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Altaki1006 wrote: »
    Just a post out of curiosity, I took full advantage of the Bossk and Wicket nodes today, how about you?

Farming Bossk and Wicket too, plus Droideka/Xanadu and Jango/HT.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    Options
    So far. The only thing I am farming is training droids and (2) shard drops when I can get (2) shard drops anytime....but the gear I'm trying for just isn't there and this is after my phone times out for several seconds up to half minute before giving me training dorids I don't need and have no use for.
  • Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    Options
    Jolee, Bossk, Jango/Hounds Tooth, Tie Advanced I, Slave I, Wedge, Wicket and Zaalbar. Multiple refreshes on each lol. Take my money!!!
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Just plugging away on the same stuff I was farming before: Rangetrooper, Baze Malbus, Jango Fett and Rose Tico. Finished Gar Saxon on Cantina this morning, so on to Captain Han. Finished Nest as I was finally able to beat her bounty so ship energy is going to Sith Fighter and B1 now.

Threw a few sims at the Kylo's Command Shuttle node too, since it's been sitting at like 22/100 forever and it bugs me.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png