Where to go now? (cantina)

hardvig
73 posts Member
edited May 2019
Hi guys

I need a little guidance on where to head now that I have completed my FOX farming.

swgoh.gg profile

The 3 routes I am currently considering are:
  • Qi'ra as a new leader to my scoundrels
  • Separatist droids
  • Ordo and eventually Darth Revan

My thoughts are:
Qi'ra is a relatively quick farm, but she also requires significant investments in other chars that I don't really care much for at present (Young Han, Vandor chewbacca, Zaalbar). The only light at the end of the tunnel is L3, but that is also far down the road...

Separatist droids are also relatively easy farms, as they can be farmed from multiple places, but my Grievous is not 7* and I am spending most of my shard shop currency on gear so I rarely find myself having enough shards to buy his shards... and also B1 is a single fleet node farm = as hard as Nest(!) to farm! and she has been a thorn in my side for as long as I can remember..! and also this will lead me to have to farm Jedi Knight Anakin eventually...

Ordo I don't care at all for Ordo, but I guess he is a neccessary evil I will have to deal with eventually... It's just that I really don't want to open this Pandoras box of farming where I first have to grind the newest OR toons which I have 0 relationship with (never played the game), and then I have to make them good! as in REALLY good! to unlock a character which needs 3 friends I also need to farm! and I also have to make another team really good to really benefit from Darth Revan...
Oh the horror!

So I am really asking for the lesser of 3 evils...

In which direction will you point me?

Replies

• Options
    Droids
  • Options
    Ordo for Drevan and malak
    Sep droids for geo Tb and padme
    Qira for scoundrels
  • hotdeaths
    152 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    droids. By the time you get Revan and Malak they will be long gone. Padme (can get from droids) will have relevance for a couple more months and gives you a nice droid team. Padmes team is also very FTP.
  • hardvig
    73 posts Member
    Options
    hotdeaths wrote: »
    droids. By the time you get Revan and Malak they will be long gone.

Exactly!

They are so hard to farm, that by the time you get around to getting both, the meta will have shifted again...

And also... I have 0 love for Darth Revan and Darth Malak, as I haven't played Old Republic...

JKR gets a little love because he looks like the main char from Assassins Creed :P