GET for shards

Guild event currency is one of the most valued currencies in the game, as it's the only place to find shards for Hoda, Wampa, and, now, Malak. Instead of selling pretty useless shards (like Farmboy luke, Princess Leia, Snowtrooper, etc), is there any chance we can get those updated to some of the more painful farms? There was a time when toons like Baze were offered in the GET store, and with all the single-fleet-hard-node farms it seems like this would be a good place to alleviate some of the farming burdens. There are so many new ships/toons that I can't even start farming, because fleet energy is so rare/expensive you spend all of it just to farm 2(ish) nodes, unlike the 4-5 hard nodes you can farm at the same time. I understand wanting a few toons to be "exclusive," like Enfys Nest, but I don't really see the need to take 4 months to farm some of the more faction-specific toons/ships.
With the new TB map coming out, some good additions to the GET store might be (I know, not all of these are on ship nodes, but they are some of the slower farms, particularly if you started playing after the guild store got its rework to include all the gear with the small uphike in shard prices):
Anakin's Starfighter
B1
Cody
Echo
Jango Fett
Sun Fac

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    You're going to have a bad time if you spend GET on any of those even if it were offered in the GET store. Better off hoarding GET for the new additions coming along with the new TB map.