Dooku and nute reworks?

Coolnessda
273 posts Member
I know I brought this up before but when was this supposed to happen? And where did it say that these toons were getting an update? I'm sorry if I sound pushy but I'm just curious. I just skimmed a few posts from the devs in the announcements section regarding anything padme event and I couldn't find anything. Again I skimmed so I may have missed something and no doubt the devs wont update them any time soon if they havent announced it yet. Kind of disappointed because I like using dooku mostly in my sith teams.

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/202851/update-on-recent-characters#latest
    Notice: While we don’t intend to pre-release info about all characters far in advance, we’d like to dial back on the feeling that you have no idea what’s coming. To that end, we wanted to let you know that later in May, we are going to be releasing reworks of Count Dooku and Nute Gunray as a part of the lead up to the Dark Side Geonosian Territory Battle. These characters are meant to fit into the Territory Battle, specifically, and Nute Gunray is getting a significant rework that we will share closer to his rework and may result in some manner of refund for current investments.

I really like Count Dooku as a character, and his zeta is my biggest regret (back then I would zeta toons I like no matter how terrible the kit), so I'm excited to see his rework
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    I assume the refund is for his leader as they did a similar thing to HK
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/202851/update-on-recent-characters#latest
    Notice: While we don’t intend to pre-release info about all characters far in advance, we’d like to dial back on the feeling that you have no idea what’s coming. To that end, we wanted to let you know that later in May, we are going to be releasing reworks of Count Dooku and Nute Gunray as a part of the lead up to the Dark Side Geonosian Territory Battle. These characters are meant to fit into the Territory Battle, specifically, and Nute Gunray is getting a significant rework that we will share closer to his rework and may result in some manner of refund for current investments.

I really like Count Dooku as a character, and his zeta is my biggest regret (back then I would zeta toons I like no matter how terrible the kit), so I'm excited to see his rework

If it weren't for his zeta I wouldn't have unlocked Padme lol. His recovered protection was the only thing keeping him alive. Christopher Lee was too awesome to not max Dooku, even if his kit is kinda meh.