Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Clone Wars Chewie

I put mine on Asajj's unique
  • No one. Not enough omegas yet lol
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    @Darknesswon same here. Thinking maybe Asajj lead or possibly Palp lead finally. Been putting that off for ages.
  • But its going on chewy when i get them
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Bodhi Rook
  • Juhani. Next on the list is Canderous then HK
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Hoarding being I just blew 6 Zetas on darth revan and company
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Kokie wrote: »

I wish I could hoard zetas, but I need to get my teams ready for when Malak comes back around. I don't even care if he isn't meta anymore by then, I just love Sith. My whole goal in this game is to get every single Sith 7 starred gear 12. Getting close now.

n2evdfxn4prn.jpg
  • Bossk’s lead
  • One of the GR characters, maybe Ahsoka.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Old Republic. Getting them ready for Darth Revan, plus they are a pretty powerfull team for the grand arena.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »

I wish I could hoard zetas, but I need to get my teams ready for when Malak comes back around. I don't even care if he isn't meta anymore by then, I just love Sith. My whole goal in this game is to get every single Sith 7 starred gear 12. Getting close now.

n2evdfxn4prn.jpg

Looking very respectable....and I think malak will always be meta or at least very good for a long time
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Padme!
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    Clone Wars Chewie all the way. Waiting for CUP to get his rework zeta on his amazing non-lethal force moves. Maybe his zeta will be Body Cam for Tuesday Morning Quarterbacking!
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    I'm over 100 zeta Mats now with no solid plan on them
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    I put mine on Carth, and my last two were Mission and Big Z. Hopefully, I can get enough gear on Candy so I don't have to zeta him to get him to 17500 for the Malak event, but we'll see.
    Still not a he.
  • I did Loyalty to the Maker, just need 12 more Omegas and then I can add Self-Reconstruction to HK47 also because I have 30 Zeta mats saved.. it’ll prolly be time for another when I get the Omegas haha
  • SmurfLAX28
    288 posts Member
    No one. Missing Omegas. Have 67 zetas but too many omegas needed for GR and toons needed to unlock Malak when he comes back
  • Last time they gave a free zeta I couldn’t decide between barris or veers.

Now- it’s going to finish Malek.
  • Farm boy luke
  • Boba unique
  • Vandor Chewie!!!
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    JKA and I'm having fun with him and Padme tag-teaming people.
  • They should remove bodhi rooks zeta, the only people who upgrade that zeta is if they have no other zeta to upgrade, or if they did it by accident.

Worst zeta ever.
  • They should remove bodhi rooks zeta, the only people who upgrade that zeta is if they have no other zeta to upgrade, or if they did it by accident.

Worst zeta ever.

Poor guy is a pilot with no ship too. Remember when he was going to bring down the Zaul meta lol
  • Fulcrum
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Couldn't put on anyone as I had just given a zeta on Grievous for Padme, and then no Omegas. Probably will save for Padme.