Padme 7* unlocked just now

Prev1
Edward
651 posts Member
edited May 2019
I think I played around two hours and to gear up the required characters to g12 only cost me 10 Carbanti, still got plenty to g12 the characters required for Darth Revan and Darth Malak.

It’s pure RNG, there is nothing you can do, guess I am just prepared and had some luck.

Z30Oplg.png
S2DAFUa.png
9mz6YAT.png
7qiLpKg.jpg
qoCrFer.jpg

Now, I am going to gear Padema immediately to g12 if I find her useful against DR and GG in arena.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Congratulations. Not gonna be able to quickly gear her up as F2P though, she needs 300 pieces of the new gear. 8,400 crystals worth. Hope you've saved those up too.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Padema huh. . . Lol
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    Congratulations. Not gonna be able to quickly gear her up as F2P though, she needs 300 pieces of the new gear. 8,400 crystals worth. Hope you've saved those up too.

Every time someone encourages him...
    fwqecfhb3own.gif

How we all feel about it...
    90l28ck8newm.gif
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited May 2019

fwqecfhb3own.gif

90l28ck8newm.gif

Point is I don’t care about how you feel and I am gone to be gear ready for whatever events developers throw at us.

I got Padme and I will surely get Darth Revan and Malak next time without spending a penny.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member

I think I have all the gear she needs and more which is why it’s important to save gear particularly for FTPs like us.
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »

I think I have all the gear she needs and more which is why it’s important to save gear particularly for FTPs like us.

Well done. Genuine congratulations. Nice to see hoarding has paid off for this event.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member

fwqecfhb3own.gif

90l28ck8newm.gif

Point is I don’t care about how you feel and I am gone to be gear ready for whatever events developers throw at us.

I got Padme and I will surely get Darth Revan and Malak next time without spending a penny.

"As F2P player, I don't care how you feel but I'm still going to come back and post screenshots of all my gear in an attempt to gain your adoration."

• Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

fwqecfhb3own.gif

90l28ck8newm.gif

"As F2P player, I don't care how you feel but I'm still going to come back and post screenshots of all my gear in an attempt to gain your adoration."

I don’t enjoy this event at all and I have waited for 3, 4 days before I even attempt the events because I want to see what works best so I can save gear for next events and the one after, for the moment like this when I really need them. But I know I will 7* Padme.

I got her because of my strategy. It’s not about how I feel or how you feel. I don’t event want to spend half an hour on the event, not to mention two hours.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member

fwqecfhb3own.gif

90l28ck8newm.gif

I don’t enjoy this event at all and I have waited for 3, 4 days before I even attempt the events because I want to see what works best so I can save gear for next events and the one after, for the moment like this when I really need them. But I know I will 7* Padme.

I got her because of my strategy. It’s not about how I feel or how you feel. I don’t event want to spend half an hour on the event, not to mention two hours.

This rambling excuse does nothing to explain the gratuitous gear selfie of the carbantis. It's a pretty desperate cry for attention. You're clearly not having as much fun in the game as you claim if you feel the need to come to the forums to validate yourself.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I could spend a ton of money, build huge stockpiles of gear, then stop spending and call myself f2p, just like the OP. It's meaningless.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Edward wrote: »

You have 150 of each of the brand new kyrotechs sitting around? On top of the 100 of each that revan will need and 200 of each that malak will need as well?
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    Nice, congrats! I haven’t managed yet (only got her at 6*), if I don’t get her this time I’ll farm b1 and droideka and hopefully get her the next time around.
  • Skywalker_Vader1
    336 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Every time a new event comes out that is crap like this one I feel better that I do not spend Real money On this game. Just not worth it. Have all g12 chars and cannot beat level 5? That’s just crap. Should be able to auto fight it
  • Edward
    651 posts Member

fwqecfhb3own.gif

90l28ck8newm.gif

This rambling excuse does nothing to explain the gratuitous gear selfie of the carbantis. It's a pretty desperate cry for attention. You're clearly not having as much fun in the game as you claim if you feel the need to come to the forums to validate yourself.

If you have paid any attention to my posts, you will know I don’t enjoy it and only spend minimum time on it. But I am still very good at this game. You don’t need to like something to be good at it.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Stokat wrote: »
    Nice, congrats! I haven’t managed yet (only got her at 6*), if I don’t get her this time I’ll farm b1 and droideka and hopefully get her the next time around.

That’s also my plan because I am not wasting hours to do something not fun at all.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I could spend a ton of money, build huge stockpiles of gear, then stop spending and call myself f2p, just like the OP. It's meaningless.

You can smoke and quit smoke, become a non-smoker. Plus I don’t have any paywall characters. Can’t remember when was the last time I spent and I achieve a lot more after becoming a FTP.

Less is more, more is less.
  • When can we expect a screenshot of your G12 Padme? Please post another screenshot with ship omegas too. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are really eager to see them and they have a great relevance when it comes to the Padme event or being F2P in general.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member

Nope, I don’t have new gear, have no idea when they came to the game, but I have also accumulated some crystals which I am not going to waste on gear. For me, crystals are only used to farm characters at my own pace, no panic farming and wasting of crystals and I would rather to wait for second round.

@RandomSithLord @Syrup_Chugger3 @JDIII

Benefits of strategic planning:

J0Cb7Dy.png
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

You can smoke and quit smoke, become a non-smoker. Plus I don’t have any paywall characters. Can’t remember when was the last time I spent and I achieve a lot more after becoming a FTP.

Thank you for finally admitting you aren't f2p.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited May 2019

Thank you for finally admitting you aren't f2p.

I am FTP and everything I have now are not from spending. I have Padme and I will have all the OP characters coming after her either first round or second round without spending a penny :#

I guess you will see my posts very often :D

Btw, really love my new portrait and “Senator” title.

OaQePDC.jpg
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member

fwqecfhb3own.gif

90l28ck8newm.gif

If you have paid any attention to my posts, you will know I don’t enjoy it and only spend minimum time on it. But I am still very good at this game. You don’t need to like something to be good at it.

I think most people who are good at the game would disagree with you. Your hoarding makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to be good at the game. You may be "good" at one aspect of the game (collecting) but even there some folks will argue that to be good you really need to do more (collect them all).

The folks that are good at the game are the ones that find the new meta squads or new ways to beat content. You, by your own admission, sit out raids (post 0) and only do your dailies. So not only do you dislike the game, you're not good at it either. I'm starting to understand why you come here to post your self indulgent screen shots of gear.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

Holy cow he actually admitted it.

Nope, I don’t have new gear, have no idea when they came to the game, but I have also accumulated some crystals which I am not going to waste on gear. For me, crystals are only used to farm characters at my own pace, no panic farming and wasting of crystals and I would rather to wait for second round.

@RandomSithLord @Syrup_Chugger3 @JDIII

Benefits of strategic planning:

J0Cb7Dy.png

So in other words this statement:

was completely false.
  • *le people hoard

i diD stRaTegiC pLaNNing aS a FtP.

No, hoarding is not strategic. Stop! You make the game boring for yourself and everyone around you! xD
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Doesn't enjoy the game at all but proceeds to hoard stuff just to brag about it on a forum.

Just Edward things.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg