Malevolence

JMG680
83 posts Member
Now that Padmé has been released and is not the special character in the new Geonosis Territory Battle, what are your thought on the chances we get the Malevolence in a special ship battle.

We get IPD and ROLO already and we need more Capital Ships.

I feel this would be a new and fun way to get a Capital Ship. Thoughts?

Replies

• Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    I’d prefer a Sith capital.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    I’d prefer a Sith capital.

I'd prefer a Seppie capital ship
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Malevolence and sith capital!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • hotdeaths
    152 posts Member
    would have to be on a ships node, but yeah that would be cool. Lightside could have an Obi-Wan ship, Dark could have Grevious Capital or Personal ship
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    No. Gating it behind a special mission would mean several more months of this godawful Mil F meta. We need an instantly obtainable (though probably not for everyone) ship to shake things up.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    No. Gating it behind a special mission would mean several more months of this godawful Mil F meta. We need an instantly obtainable (though probably not for everyone) ship to shake things up.

Sounds like Malak’s capital ship to me, the Leviathan.
  • dimi4a wrote: »
    Malevolence is just too big and too OP for a Sep Cap ship!

no its not, and then tell that to Hounds Tooth that is over powered
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Wasn't Malevolence in only a single clone wars episode before being destroyed? The Invisible Hand would probably make more sense, though the Malevolence would be cooler.

I do agree on a sith capital first. Malak would make the most sense or Nihilis with The Ravager. The only separtists ships at this point are the 3 bugs and they have already spent a lot of time in the meta so something new would make more sense I think.