Fighting cheaters need more resources

Matti359
123 posts Member
edited May 2019
We have a cheater in our shard, running rampant for a month. Multiple reports to CG_LucifersDaddy and CG_Leviathan, nothing. After the x-th angry report, finally the cheater is gone! The whole shard celebrates! Just to see him again after couple of weeks.
Does anyone have actually a phone number I can call and speak with someone who is competent enough to resolve this without waiting another month?
Update: Turned out it is another account he had created. Updated the topic title as it wasn't correct
Post edited by Matti359 on

Replies

• If he's still cheating, report him again to CG_Leviathan (I think he's the only one who handles these cases now). His second strike punishment will likely be more severe.

My shard chat went through this process with several painfully obvious cheaters on our fleet shard. Deadly Bounties portraits but only g6 bounty hunters, that kind of thing. First they stopped climbing for a couple of weeks, then they returned and were back to their old tricks. We reported them again and now they're finally gone for good.
  • Beast1985
    64 posts Member
    If he's still cheating, report him again to CG_Leviathan (I think he's the only one who handles these cases now). His second strike punishment will likely be more severe.

My shard chat went through this process with several painfully obvious cheaters on our fleet shard. Deadly Bounties portraits but only g6 bounty hunters, that kind of thing. First they stopped climbing for a couple of weeks, then they returned and were back to their old tricks. We reported them again and now they're finally gone for good.

So you thought a guy was cheating bc if his portraits?? What evidence did ya have. How did his portraits help in arena? Did they scare you lol
  • Matti359
    123 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    so we buy packs/crystals to support the game development, and we have just 1 guy handling the cheaters, who takes him ages to do anything? Seriously is this the developer management the best they can do?! I have to spend my personal time to do their job, and I am even paying for it?! This deserves a lengthy reddit post, maybe they will allocate additional resources to combating hackers, which is obviously needed.
    Post edited by Matti359 on