bossk lead

Aydnie
432 posts Member
Hey, a friend just told me that bossk's payout gives the team 50% more speed, and not 50 speed. It does says on the character +50 and not +50%, but he said he checked in battle, so, what does it gives ?

Replies

• The mechanics on swgoh.gg show it’s 50 speed (additive), not 50% speed.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Aydnie wrote: »
    Hey, a friend just told me that bossk's payout gives the team 50% more speed, and not 50 speed. It does says on the character +50 and not +50%, but he said he checked in battle, so, what does it gives ?

50% speed is more than +50 though. If a character has 200 speed they will recieve 100 total.
  • Veskasa1
    48 posts Member
    Maybe he checked on a 200 speed Boba? He does get +100 / +50%.

Curious how you see your speed in battle though, I would like to see that as well. Please tell me how.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Aydnie wrote: »

Ummm... this is way easier to solve yourself than by Googling. It's also Boosk's leadership reward not payout. Those are not the same things
    d4mquban6bge.png
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Veskasa1 wrote: »

Curious how you see your speed in battle though, I would like to see that as well. Please tell me how.

its my friend, not me
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    From the mechanics on GG:

9fac7r8aag41.png

His health and protection recovery both specifically state #%. So the speed bonus is a numerical not percent bonus.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Veskasa1 wrote: »

Mostly correct. Boba gets 50 from his own payout and with Bossk lead, another 50 upon payout.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"