My thoughts on the game.

Replies

• G1975
    110 posts Member
    Nobody is replying to me but that's ok I guess I annoyed a lot of people in the SWGOH forums. I was just fighting in Galactic War and Jyn Erso was the last challenger standing, all my players were standing after I defeated all the others. But I forfeited because as much as I wanted to win I just couldn't hurt Jyn especially after everything she went through in Rogue One. George
  • I doubt the lack of replies stem from annoying anyone , most likely that there is nothing to say . You aren’t asking for help or advice. What do you expect? As for GW, that’s your personal decision, every other player would take the rewards from winning.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Forgive me GhostTruckin and I agree with you about the rewards. If it was Rey I wouldn't mind killing her since I hate the Sequel Trilogy but Jyn Erso is special. George
  • All good sir, nothing to forgive.

I would concentrate on the wins for Gw , you definitely want to get your completions in so that you have the option to sim ASAP, once it starts ramping up and getting impossible to beat (mid game level). You will love being able to sim the finish. Gw rewards are a larger part of early to mid game development then most newer players realize.
  • Fives5555
    331 posts Member
    G1975 wrote: »
    Nobody is replying to me but that's ok I guess I annoyed a lot of people in the SWGOH forums. I was just fighting in Galactic War and Jyn Erso was the last challenger standing, all my players were standing after I defeated all the others. But I forfeited because as much as I wanted to win I just couldn't hurt Jyn especially after everything she went through in Rogue One. George

Are you kidding me? It’s a game dude... just kill the character and get the rewards. I like Jyn too but I’ve beaten her so many times throughout the game
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I'm finally on level 47 but my situation has become bogged down because I don't know what else to do. I finished Galactic War and First Order training tier 3. I can go no further in Cantina battles until I'm on level 61 and as I've said before numerous times Light and Dark side battles are still the same. I keep trying daily Quests but again it's still sending me back to the easy levels of the game or I'm not doing it right. I've also added new characters to my squad at that is a First Order Tie pilot, Hera and Bodi from Rogue One although I would have preferred Jyn Erso. Theirs really not much else for me to do in the game except Squad Arena, Challenges or keep trying in Fleet Commander training Grand Moff Tarkin. What do I do to break the quagmire I'm in? George
  • Are you aware you can progress into more difficult tiers of light and dark side battles (also true in cantina) by clicking normal at the bottom of the screen, and the number to the right of the tier you have just completed at the top of the screen? Also, you can do a new galactic war every day if you press the reset war button in the bottom left of the galactic war screen. Doing the daily quests, alongside battling in higher tiers and using your sim tickets to automatically complete the battles you have already got 3 stars on will get you more XP a lot faster.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I fought General Grievous last night in Squad Arena for the first time and it was soo much fun defeating him!!! George
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I recently saw a video on MobileGamer YouTube channel about SWGOH being in decline and it has me concerned. Like I said before it's been one year now since I started playing this game and I'm still on level 47 and yeah it's had it's ups and downs for me. Regardless of that I don't want to see this game discontinued like Force Arena was because regardless of the issues I've had with it I still play it because I love Star Wars. I really like to know how all you guys feel about this. George
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    Well I for one hope it isn't discontinued.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Ok it's true I'm not a serious player glued to the game 24/7 but I am trying and I know the previous thread thought I wasn't listening but their are many aspects of the game I don't understand. I also said in the previous thread that I was very grateful for the allies I made and lending me the level 85 players but l still felt I wasn't going anywhere in the game. When I was on level 44 after completing all the normal and hard stages in Light, Dark side and Cantina battles I was still playing the same rounds without advancing and I assumed when I got to level 45 I would move on but that hasn't happened. The only challenges that am really facing is the Rancor pit which is the last battle I have until I hopefully move on and Fleet Commander training Grand Moff Tarkin, but I've been stuck fighting Tarkin and his troops in that for 4 months now because it's too hard for me. I'm sorry I'm not as knowledgeable about this game like you guys but it's just that everytime I go on Light, Dark side and Cantina battles it's just the same thing I've done already with no change. George

Dont worry many aspects the devs dont understand about it either
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I need some information, I heard that you wouldn't be able to play SWGOH anymore on older devices? I need to know if this is true. George
  • This is the information they have given us. If you have one of the devices on the list, it will no longer support the game starting on the 18th.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206243/support-for-legacy-android-devices
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I just advanced to level 49 and I wanted to know if the new Dark side Geonosis Territory battle if I'll be able to take part in it. George
  • I highly doubt you will at only 49.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I wanted to ask if their was anyway possible to get rid of 2 players that I have on my squad because I don't want them? It's Lobot and a T3 droid because I don't care for them, I rather have Darth Vader because I'm only 8 shards from activating him. George
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I wanted to ask if their was anyway possible to get rid of 2 players that I have on my squad because I don't want them? It's Lobot and a T3 droid because I don't care for them, I rather have Darth Vader because I'm only 8 shards from activating him. George

What do you mean get rid of on your squad? Do you mean use different characters than the ones you've been using in arena?
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I just want to get rid of 2 players I have on my Squad because I never use them or upgraded their abilities. I just don't care for Lobot or the T3 droid. George
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I just want to get rid of 2 players I have on my Squad because I never use them or upgraded their abilities. I just don't care for Lobot or the T3 droid. George

What squad are you talking about? Arena squad?
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I was talking about all the characters I have and wanting to get rid of 2 of them that I don't care for just in general. George
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I was talking about all the characters I have and wanting to get rid of 2 of them that I don't care for just in general. George

I see. No you can't get rid of a character you already have.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I just advanced to level 50 and now I'm in Mod battles for the first time, it's different because instead of 3 battles it's 5 each round. I was only to assign 3 of my players Mods and not the others. Again theirs still many aspects of the game I don't understand so what does this mean? George
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I just advanced to level 50 [...] Again theirs still many aspects of the game I don't understand so what does this mean? George

It means, that you won't reach level 85 until the year 2031.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I just advanced to level 50 and now I'm in Mod battles for the first time, it's different because instead of 3 battles it's 5 each round. I was only to assign 3 of my players Mods and not the others. Again theirs still many aspects of the game I don't understand so what does this mean? George

You can only assign mods to characters that are at least level 50 themselves.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Since starting out in MOD battles it has gotten a little hard for me, the first 4 MOD table battles I was able to get through. Now I'm on MOD table 1-E and it is very hard!!! I'm losing all my players by the time I get to the 4th round, I don't know what to do. George
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Never mind I just got through 1-E but the next MOD table battle 1-F is impossible for me because I'm going up against level 52 players and I'm only level 50!!! I lost all my players without getting through the first round, it's soo unfair but I have to keep trying. George
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Are you in a guild? Do they help you at all?
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    No I'm not in guild
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I HIGHLY recommend it. You will get absolutley nowhere without one
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I just finished the Rancor pit raid last night after months of trying and it said I had to wait an hour while they **** my win but I waited to long. Now I want to know is what's the next raid or challenge I go into? George