Has Anyone Tried This Team

zQGJ Lead
Anakin
GK
zAT
zGMY

Wondering if that might be a good team for the STR. I don’t have the zeta on AT or QGJ, but was thinking of putting them on these two and trying this team. Thoughts?

Replies

• QGJ's zeta was one of the best when It came out. Now it's not worth it with so many other good Jedi leaderships. Don't waste a zeta on him
  • KausDebonair
    1293 posts Member
    Oof, yeah back in the day zQGJ’s multiple foresight was enraging.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Might be fun for a trollish GA defense for the lolforesight spam, but I can't think of anywhere this would be especially useful in the Sith raid. Could work vs. Sion, but there are way better Jedi setups for that phase.

Agreed with Cleudiomar that while QGJ zeta used to be pretty great, it's now in the "neat if you have it from the old days, but not worth buying now" category.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I have qgj's leader zeta from the early zeta days (my first). The speed and offense boost is nice, as is the foresight as a secondary effect. I have a g12 qgj, zAT, Ani, zGMY and GK so it works pretty well. But if you don't have QGJ's leader zeta already, don't bother.

Also, Aayla works quite well in the place of gmy so you can save gmy for a revan team. Lots of possible assist chances.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Malachi
    78 posts Member
    Definitely one of the most frustrating teams back in the day. QGJ, Yoda and GK. All three spread so much foresight, you could run though half a battle and not hit a thing 😂