IT in arena

Rarely see them, but cropped up today; thought I'd give it a whirl. Oops. Not been wiped off the board quite that quickly in a while. Lol.

Do they have any particular bogey team? Thought you'd see more of them in arena, as they devour NS and their general smash and bash out of the gate works well in arena style, as opposed to drawn out raid battles.
In farming them for TB anyway, but wondered what folks' experience of them in arena is like

Replies

• KausDebonair
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve never used them in arena, but I will say I wish I farmed them earlier. I recently got zVeers, zStarck, Snow, Shore, and DT up to “worth it” level, and they’re super fun to play. Especially once the TM train really gets rolling. I use them in TB and TW offense.
  • Options
    The trooper team's strategy relies solely on taking out an enemy toon as soon as possible and getting the TM train going. A pretaunter will efficiently stop that. Anything with daze will do the same.
    They work very well against certain teams on offense, but most arena teams have no trouble shutting them down and needless to say they don't hold on defense at all.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Great team but not good at all against current meta....both revan teams have them for lunch. Excellent in tw and ga however
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    They're stellar on offense, but just way too easy to counter to effectively defend. Beefy pretaunt? Boned. Daze? Boned. TM drained? Boned.

They are an absolute blast to attack with though. I finally, after putting it off for like a year, got my ITs up to G10 (Veers/Stark/Snow/Range/Death) so I could complete the IPD shard mission and I already love them, and I don't even have the zeta on Veers yet.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png