New raid

I have a great idea for a new raid also a new type of raid.

Replies

• Cattlelyst
    15 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I have posted this in a few other raid posts. But I think the next raid should be the Death Star a Ship/Land raid and rewards should be CLS' X-Wing (CLS and R2-D2 pilots).

This next part partial credit to SemiGod.
    But it should be a split raid as half of the Death Star (from a RotJ standpoint) is on Endor and the other half taking down the Death Star.

Phases 1 and 2 could be battling waves of stormtroopers and AT-ATs to take down the shields with characters (light or dark side raids should be able to use either)

Phases 3 and 4 could be fighting tie fighters and Star Destroyers (then a cut scene flying into the Death Star super structure) taking out a couple more tie fighters with the main reactor as the end boss (obviously this is the ship half and again both light or dark side ships)

What does everyone think?
  • I have posted this in a few other raid posts. But I think the next raid should be the Death Star a Ship/land raid and rewards should be CLS' X-Wing (CLS and R2-D2 pilots).

This next part partial credit to SemiGod.
    But it should be a split raid as half of the Death Star (from a RotJ standpoint) is on Endor and the other half taking down the Death Star.

Phases 1 and 2 could be battling waves of stormtroopers and AT-ATs to take down the shields with characters (light or dark side raids should be able to use either)

Phases 3 and 4 could be fighting tie fighters and Star Destroyers (then a cut scene flying into the Death Star super structure) taking out a couple more tie fighters with the main reactor as the end boss (obviously this is the ship half and again both light or dark side ships)
  • What does everyone think about this idea?