Stick
647 posts Member
I’m trying to do it with the following.

G11 grevous no zetas - leader
G8 droideka 5 star
G8 magnaguard
G9 dooku
G8 b2

Only trying to unlock. I see lots about droideka being useful for the event. But am I way under the bar even with good luck ?

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Stick wrote: »
    I’m trying to do it with the following.

G11 grevous no zetas - leader
    G8 droideka 5 star
    G8 magnaguard
    G9 dooku
    G8 b2

Only trying to unlock. I see lots about droideka being useful for the event. But am I way under the bar even with good luck ?

Well under. The event requirement says G11+ for tier 5. Except, I wouldn't recommend using B1 anyways because he assists every hit so he will grant the enemy team 40% undispellable protection up.
  • RogiWan
    97 posts Member
    Did 6* Padme with this team, 7 untill now impossible. Asajj lead.
    q2df4i8mm77b.png
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    GS and Dooku are not good for Padme event.
    I beated tier 7 when i benched my g12 dooku and replaced him by a g10 Poggle.
    I think the key to beat event is really an almost maxed out Grievous
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    The key members based on what I've seen seem to be Grievous, B2, AV, and Magnaguard, with the last spot going to either Sun Fac or Geo Spy. Guildmate got 7* with those first four at G11-12, and a g7 Sun Fac.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Stick
    647 posts Member
    My thinking was that if I use mostly droids it will require less gearing. Still seems like I’m not close.
  • Altazarus
    174 posts Member
    You need crazy gear and mods with this event, do not be tempted to try over a thousand times. You need:
    Grievous maxed out, obligatory zetas. Focus on health (he deals health based damage, not offense based), potency and speed is a bonus.
    B2 maxed out, focus on potency and speed plus offense is a good bonus.
    Droideka maxed out, as LOW SPEED as possible, with focus on both tenacity and potency.
    IG-100 with relentless at level 1 to prevent counter attacking, with focus on crazy speed and potency.
    Asajj with zetaed Rampage, her lead and Strike Fear need not be maxed. Heavy focus on critical chance, critical damage and try to also build up health to improve survivability.

At G12+ the above team stands a chance to actually unlock at a few attempts and make it fun. Trying to do other toons makes it harder, not easier to complete.
  • Stick, I had the same thought and was successful on Tier 5. I'm not yet leveled up enough to add zetas. My toons were no higher than G10, as I'm not able to get higher than that. I used the same team that you outlined above. I found that I needed to at least max out their abilities (to the extent possible) through omegas for GG, Droideka, and B2. Magna is less of a concern. The omega on Droideka for Reconstructive Revolution is essential, and you need Droideka's speed as low as possible. I also did not put any extra protection on GG so that he uses his Marked designation on Droideka as soon as possible.