omg noo why (no caps this time -.-)

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    It was...uninformative...before, this repost doesn't add anything new. I see that JTR has an unlit saber but this doesn't affect gameplay in the slightest.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Try jiggling the handle.

If that doesn't work, try turning it off and then back on again. Be sure NOT to point the light saber at your face.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Got to shake it first to ensure no parts are loose. Then open the battery pack, that's usually where the problem lies. Too many people put the batteries in backwards.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Mirotic wrote: »

Guess she's been using it elsewhere and broke it. 👀
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Try jiggling the handle.

If that doesn't work, try turning it off and then back on again. Be sure NOT to point the light saber at your face.

t9bnqp37zi4h.jpeg

Sparky, the saber is broke, remember?

ywjhpqkqrfvc.jpeg
  • Options
    I guess her heart is no longer in it (heart of a jedi is a kyber crystal)...
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Try jiggling the handle.

Since Luke’s her teacher I doubt she’s learned that lesson.
    fqw53v052onb.png
  • jfears2
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Have we learned nothing since the 80s? First you blow inside the crystal cartridge, then make sure you have a slight overlap between the crystal cartridge and the tray before you press down, then, and this is important, DO NOT CLOSE THE LID, because you will probably need the repeat the previous steps 10 or so times. Then, and only then, do you press the power switch. With a little bit of Jedi RNG you'll get that Nintendo logo you've been looking for...

Also, anyone on this forum who does not know what I'm talking about... I pity your lack of a an appropriate childhood.
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • Allhel1
    48 posts Member
    Options
    jfears2 wrote: »
    Have we learned nothing since the 80s? First you blow inside the crystal cartridge, then make sure you have a slight overlap between the crystal cartridge and the tray before you press down, then, and this is important, DO NOT CLOSE THE LID, because you will probably need the repeat the previous steps 10 or so times. Then, and only then, do you press the power switch. With a little bit of Jedi RNG you'll get that Nintendo logo you've been looking for...

Also, anyone on this forum who does not know what I'm talking about... I pity your lack of a an appropriate childhood.

I find your lack of faith disturbing