Good thing about this event...

Hey I found a good thing about this event, I found a bunch of bugs for you..... since I have done this over 200 times now Anakin has a bug where a character can be still green and he gets his 100% turn meter. Also B2 turn meter gain on AoE is coded wrong it doesn’t count each hit as an individual hit it counts all hits as one. Also the new padme mechanic seems to bug out on protection where with only 30%prot up characters can get 10 stacks of courage. (Should only be 6), also characters are not getting courage stacks for Counter Protection up(not sure if this is intended). Oh also for the event only, Anakin AoE does the same amount when he gets 100% turn meter(assuming is the same as normal he should get 100%offense) then just normal AoE. (Not sure if it’s intended)

Replies

• MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Options
    Done it well over 200 times. No idea what the count is but m y employer is likely seeing a dip in production. :)

Let me add to your list of oddities. I've seen Padme get the taunt icon. I've only seen it once but I usually play with buffs collapsed so maybe it happens more. GK description says when a CLONE ally uses a special ability they can gain a special buff, but now I guess Padme is a clone?

I'm also not sure why but if I throw a buff immunity on someone and someone on my team counters why do they then get the protection up buff that that gives them immunity to debuffs?

Also JKA some times takes two turns in a row. I get that he has a bonus turn (not TM gain) if someone falls below 50% health or dies. But it's if someone on his team meets that requirement. I've seen him hit and then hit again right away for two in a row. I know he has fast speed but come on. I have AV at 233 speed plus when in the leader spot she gets 30 more. So 263. He really gets off two turns before she gets one? If that were the case with his speed then why isn't that every turn that he gets two? Why I ask, because they're goosing TM even though it says under Padme they can't. Notice no dev has addressed this which is the biggest complaint among alomost all the trhreads.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>