First Zeta Suggestions?

liamx27
60 posts Member
edited May 2019
Here's my team: https://swgoh.gg/p/536817222/
I'm thinking EP lead?
I'm also focusing on CLS Rebels, so other option, save for CLS?
Any tips?
Side note: I'm level 81, and am using the Zeta awarded from May 4th. I'm almost level 82 (Level for EP lead)

Replies

• Yep, looks like Palpatine lead is your best option. You’re going to want to move some mods to make Vader fastest after you apply the zeta.
  • liamx27
    60 posts Member
    Yep, looks like Palpatine lead is your best option. You’re going to want to move some mods to make Vader fastest after you apply the zeta.
    What's the point of making Vader the fastest? His unique makes him go before Thrawn
  • liamx27 wrote: »
    Yep, looks like Palpatine lead is your best option. You’re going to want to move some mods to make Vader fastest after you apply the zeta.
    What's the point of making Vader the fastest? His unique makes him go before Thrawn

With EP zeta, Vader’s force crush gets the turn meter train going, so you want him as fast as possible to go before anyone else.

As Lagandary said, you want to make sure he goes as fast as possible, that way he can get the turn meter train going before the enemy can get a turn.
  • liamx27
    60 posts Member
    As Lagandary said, you want to make sure he goes as fast as possible, that way he can get the turn meter train going before the enemy can get a turn.
    I swapped my mods around. Thrawn and Vader now have around 230 speed. Vader has 100 speed from mods now, is that good for my level?
  • I'd agree with EP from your squad.
    My first zeta was Sabine, but I was hard farming phoenix, for the (then) 150 GW wins prior to sim.
    KRU was another early one for me, but that's probs down the line for you
  • As a general rule, I'd avoid stockpiling too far in advance. To zeta CLS, you'd need to build the journey squad to gear 9-10 for most of them, with a bunch of abmats (purples) and a couple of omegas.
    When you have cls, you'd need to build the first zeta (most pick ibat) to pre-zeta standard, which involves level and gear upgrades. I all that time you may be close to having enough zeta mats for a 2nd zeta, and you'll have sat on an EP zeta without getting the value from it
  • I am going to play DA and say get Zader.
    Yes, arena wise temporarily you will get a bump from EP over Zadwr, however Zadwr will be far more beneficial in terms of PVE. You will be #1 in Rancor with Zadwr teams
  • liamx27
    60 posts Member
    I am going to play DA and say get Zader.
    Yes, arena wise temporarily you will get a bump from EP over Zadwr, however Zadwr will be far more beneficial in terms of PVE. You will be #1 in Rancor with Zadwr teams
    Hmmm. Everyone else has said EP lead... Will Zader lead be more useful in arena then lvl7 EP lead? Or would I continue to use EP?
    I am going to play DA and say get Zader.
    Hmmm. Everyone else has said EP lead... Will Zader lead be more useful in arena then lvl7 EP lead? Or would I continue to use EP?

I was thinking beyond arena. I don't think EP or Vader will get you #1 these days. You are 200k GP. That TM gain team can allow a lot of PVE steamrolling for what it goes up against.

Don't work on ST though. Do Vader EP Tarkin Pilot RG. 4 good ships