Kylo Ren's Tie Silencer bug

Has anyone else found (for the last few months) that Kylo Ren's Tie Silencer almost never stuns a target whist using the basic attack when the target is above 50% heath, and almost never grants advantage up if the target's health is below 50%?

I've tried submitting bug reports in the past, but none seem to be going through...

It's really annoying because often I won't use the special attack as I feel that stunning is more beneficial, but then it doesn't stun!

Is this common, or just to me?

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    It's not about the target's health percentage, it's about how much turn meter the target enemy has. If the target enemy has more than 50% turn meter the Silencer will attempt to stun (can still be resisted, but has decent potency so it goes through more often than not), if the target had less than 50% turn meter the silencer will gain advantage.

Not sure how new you are, but turn meter is the blue bar underneath the health pool.
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    Are you trying to stun Hound's Tooth in the opening volley by any chance? Bonus tenacity when it's not taunting can lead to a lot of resists.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Vertigo wrote: »
    It's not about the target's health percentage, it's about how much turn meter the target enemy has. If the target enemy has more than 50% turn meter the Silencer will attempt to stun (can still be resisted, but has decent potency so it goes through more often than not), if the target had less than 50% turn meter the silencer will gain advantage.

Not sure how new you are, but turn meter is the blue bar underneath the health pool.
    Are you trying to stun Hound's Tooth in the opening volley by any chance? Bonus tenacity when it's not taunting can lead to a lot of resists.

These 2 are the most likely explanation for your issue.
  • Vertigo wrote: »

Sorry, I did mean the turn meter and not health (I was very tired playing this last night haha!). Been playing for around 3 years now haha!
  • Are you trying to stun Hound's Tooth in the opening volley by any chance? Bonus tenacity when it's not taunting can lead to a lot of resists.

Sorry all, I meant the turn meter and not health (I was very tired playing this last night haha!). It just happens to any ship I attack, not just Hound's Tooth
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

These 2 are the most likely explanation for your issue.

Sorry all, I did mean the turn meter and not health (I was very tired playing this last night haha!). Been playing for around 3 years now haha! It just happens to any ship I attack, not just Hound's Tooth
  • It mostly works ok for me when I use Thrawns basic with kylo assist, then kylo basic on same enemy
  • Always gains advantage, stun will be resisted a reasonable amount of times