Glitch Rant

Trake
148 posts Member
I’m just going to rant, I don’t care what anyone says, I don’t even care if my rant gets responded to or not. Here goes......how many times during ga, tw, Tb, arena etc does a glitch have to occur before anyone anywhere does anything about it. I know I’m not the only one that this happens to. I gran my trusty jkr team to totally kick the pants off of a team and....loading....loading......(oh **** here it comes).....loading......client needs to restart. Report issue here (because we won’t answer). Go back in, team is gone, they get a win. Fine....glitch out...but them give me back my team at least. Happened in ga too, cost me a ship zone. Someone do something please...fix this or at least give back the teams so we can start over like normal glitches. These glitches double screw you over.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>