Just cancel GA

Give everyone rank 1 rewards and patch the game.

its YOUR oversight not ours.

threatening people who might not even be using the bug is bad form.
No. Just No.

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    I'm chilling regardless I'm the only one in my group with a revan >:D #unbeatabledefense
  • Options
    I'll most likely be winning my GA, so #1 rewards for everyone sounds Okie dokie pokie to me.
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    371 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    The fact that the bug was recorded and posted is what bothers me. It should have been directly reported to devs with nothing else said.
    I'm sure that there are people out there who saw the vid and then exploited it, prior to the warning being issued.

• Options
    The fact that the bug was recorded and posted is what bothers me. It should have been directly reported to devs with nothing else said.
    I'm sure that there are people out there who saw the vid and then exploited it, prior to the warning being issued.

Apparently it was reported several times. The lack of action is what provoked the public "leak".
    Nevertheless, if someone's first reaction after seeing the video was to exploit the glitch (despite the top comment from the uploader telling them not to use it), they definitely deserve to be banned. It should be common sense not to use an exploit (because it can obviously get you banned), warning or not.
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Options
    This is just a contingency measures.... and a bad one.

1st - the issue is not only in GA. Also happens in TW....and will happen (until they fix the root cause) in all features with roster lock.

2nd - this is not a mod glitch only. This can happen with gear, level, everything that is supposed to be locked at the beginning of those features.

3rd - Ofc nobody believes that an action will be taken unless that is soooooo obvious and repeated that the bells ring on the alarmistic system (if they have one... dont know).

4th and last - if they want to stop this and they really wanna solve it, they need to take 2 steps - a) disable the squad selection until the problem is solved (this is the root cause, the backdoor to this mess) ; b) put some serious resources solving this problem since squad selection is a good option and should be available.... working properly and not as a work arround for roster lock.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    I'm chilling regardless I'm the only one in my group with a revan >:D #unbeatabledefense

Before I had revan I was beating 3v3 revans with cls. No problem.

As for the OP, I agree that the threats are ridiculous. I didn't even know about this exploit until this morning and I'm sure that others are the same.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options

Reporting bugs to the game's dev rarely ever results in them fixing it. Usually they just warn that one person not to use it and then go on ignoring it.

Announcing to everyone how to cheat, though, forces their hand.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Apparently it was reported several times. The lack of action is what provoked the public "leak".
    Nevertheless, if someone's first reaction after seeing the video was to exploit the glitch (despite the top comment from the uploader telling them not to use it), they definitely deserve to be banned. It should be common sense not to use an exploit (because it can obviously get you banned), warning or not.

This exact issue was not reported many times, until very recently.

The leak forced them to make a statement, but they had been working on a fix and didnt wsnt to make it public until they had it ready, as to not spread it further.

We have an official response on how they are handling it.

People not using the bug have not been threatened.
This discussion has been closed.