To You Ewok Lovers...

SemiGod
1925 posts Member
The death star blew up and the rubble definitely fell down onto Endor killing those innocent creatures. :(

Replies

  • That's not how physics works.
  • SemiGod
    1925 posts Member
    edited May 9
    That's not how physics works.

    This is Death-Star 0

    This is Endor O


    When it blows it would do this:
    / ~ \ | = debris/ rubble

    ........... \ | /
    ..........~ 0 ~
    ........... / | \
    .............O <~~~ Endor getting hit


    RIP murder bunnies :(

    As the explosion would cause force to push away the debris and since theres 0 gravity that means they will keep on moving until they reach something or reach something aka endor.
  • taquillasun
    757 posts Member
    edited May 10
    Why would't it stay in orbit?
  • Most would bounce off the atmosphere.
    Leader: Grey Area 51 - My Squads: https://swgoh.gg/p/716522998/
  • Why would't it stay in orbit?

    Chaos theory? No, I think the force of the explosion might push some debris to the planet. Unlikely to be big enough to not burn up completely falling into the atmosphere.
    Officer of recruiting for Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. We have spots open, ask me for an invite.
  • TVF
    17356 posts Member
    They aren't bunnies.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SemiGod
    1925 posts Member
    edited May 10
    TVF wrote: »
    They aren't bunnies.

    They look like bears lol
    Post edited by SemiGod on
  • TVF
    17356 posts Member
    Hard disagree.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    They aren't bunnies.

    They look like bunnies lol

    Semantics.. no one is going to die from debris.
    Officer of recruiting for Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. We have spots open, ask me for an invite.
  • In Star Wars universe, physics are whatever you want them to be, so all of these answers are possible.
    In our universe ... oh lawdy no, none of that ^^^ is how it works, but some of it is close enough. One could expect some debris to enter the moon's atmosphere.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    They aren't bunnies.

    They look like bunnies lol

    They look like teddy bears, not bunnies.
  • TVF
    17356 posts Member
    Maybe OP has never seen a rabbit?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SemiGod
    1925 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Maybe OP has never seen a rabbit?

    Idk I saw ppl call em murder bunnies so I was like ight bet.
  • TVF
    17356 posts Member
    Never, ever seen that. It's always murder bears.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SemiGod
    1925 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Never, ever seen that. It's always murder bears.

    I Prolly misheard it lol
  • In Star Wars universe, physics are whatever you want them to be, so all of these answers are possible.
    In our universe ... oh lawdy no, none of that ^^^ is how it works, but some of it is close enough. One could expect some debris to enter the moon's atmosphere.

    I'm hoping my post is the one you call close enough :)
    Officer of recruiting for Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. We have spots open, ask me for an invite.
  • LordDirt
    667 posts Member
    I like to think that Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren wiped them all out when they went to get Darth Vaders helmet and other items.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Never, ever seen that. It's always murder bears.

    I Prolly misheard it lol

    No, you're right.
    I saw "murder bunnies" in another thread the other day. Can't remember the context, though, or the thread.
  • TVF
    17356 posts Member
    Moogaroosh wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Never, ever seen that. It's always murder bears.

    I Prolly misheard it lol

    No, you're right.
    I saw "murder bunnies" in another thread the other day. Can't remember the context, though, or the thread.

    Pretty sure it was the same person saying it there too.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Moogaroosh
    70 posts Member
    edited May 13
    Also:
    Some of the debris from Death Star 2.0 must have impacted the Ewok's forest moon. Considering it exploded and all.

    Even a small fraction of the total tonnage of a space station as large as a (small) moon would wreak havoc on their ecosystem. Stuff would be raining down at meteoric speeds -measured in kilometers per second- meaning that burning bits of Death Star (and stormtroopers) are not falling out of the sky; they're punching through the atmosphere igniting everything in their path.

    The Ewoks would have to endure several hours, at the least, of Tunguska-level destruction, and who knows how much radiation poisoning? There has to be a LOT of energy locked up in a planet-killing laser.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    They aren't bunnies.

    They look like bears lol

    Or demonic care bears, which is why I prefer to call them Kill Bears over murder bears.
  • Moogaroosh wrote: »
    Also:
    Some of the debris from Death Star 2.0 must have impacted the Ewok's forest moon. Considering it exploded and all.

    Even a small fraction of the total tonnage of a space station as large as a (small) moon would wreak havoc on their ecosystem. Stuff would be raining down at meteoric speeds -measured in kilometers per second- meaning that burning bits of Death Star (and stormtroopers) are not falling out of the sky; they're punching through the atmosphere igniting everything in their path.

    The Ewoks would have to endure several hours, at the least, of Tunguska-level destruction, and who knows how much radiation poisoning? There has to be a LOT of energy locked up in a planet-killing laser.

    Are kyber crystals radioactive?
  • exile038
    44 posts Member
    The Golden God would become angry and use his magic to save them
  • Whatever the director wants,
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Dk_rek
    3180 posts Member
    Your all assuming a reactor explosion is like a m80 going off inside a watermelon. Instead of a MOAB going off inside a watermelon. Like to think it just vaporized the metal and lucas did not have the CGI at time so ewoks def safe also they would just fly off endor in gliders until debris was gone then glide back into planet afterwords
  • If not vaporized...

    450-newtons-law-of-universal-gravitation.jpg


  • I don't care about the science, just want my ewok medium rare with extra bbq sauce to cancel the gamey flavor.
  • Dk_rek
    3180 posts Member
    edited May 16
    If not vaporized...

    450-newtons-law-of-universal-gravitation.jpg


    Except newton, aristotle, socrates..... were ****

    now vizzini there was a Jenius
  • TVF
    17356 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    now vizzini there was a Jenius

    Well that's interesting.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    If not vaporized...

    450-newtons-law-of-universal-gravitation.jpg


    Except newton, aristotle, socrates..... were ****

    now vizzini there was a Jenius

    Inconceivable!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.