Ships needs new content

It has been so long since we had something new and interesting in ships, and I know we had the millennium falcon a little while back, but that became the jkr of fleet arena. Although grand arena has ships, that hasn’t really fixed the problem.

What I think that we need is a new raid. It’s been a while since the sith triumvirate came out, and we need a ships raid. With all of the current clone wars content, I think that we should have a raid on a separatist battleship (maybe the malevolence). It would go something like this:
Phase 1: fight vulture droids
Phase 2: fight a weaker version of the ship, like in aat
Phase 3: fight vulture droids lead by grievous’ fighter, or maybe a trifighter droid if they don’t want a new ship
Phase 4: fight the real ship, hit the bridge to deal damage, have turrets with similar mechanics to the aat
If they use malevolence have a special where it fires the ion cannon that can stun all ships, including capital ship(high cooldown obviously)

And on the heroic edition you can get shards for a new fleet leader and ship, or if it’s malevolence, just malevolence. We haven’t had a new captital ship in so long; the last one was the chimaera. If you have any other suggestions please write them down below, but I don’t want this to turn into a thread for complaining about ships.

Replies

• Whatelse73
    2161 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Plenty of viable ideas. The bottom line is they've pretty much ignored ships since "2.0" came out and now with the (Falcon) and so many people having that ship, it's just a pure RNG fest for many of us like JKR in arena before Darth Revan and Darth Wallet Warrior got released.
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    What about a Death Star raid to earn Luke's X-Wing??
    I feel like this would be beer than a Malevolence raid.
  • Yeah but I was trying to stick with cg’s clone wars theme
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Sebek wrote: »
    The Negotiator comes so maybe it will be Rok-Ppr-Scisors

Negotiator is a trap PERIOD..mark my words

Negotiator wipes out the majority of the games saved prestige it will be a good capital

Sep capital wipes out the people who had 4k prestige saved up it will still probably be a good ship.

Sith capital comes out of nowhere no one has any prestige left in the game and in the HMF meta

nope... not falling into these traps anymore...prestige will be saved saved saved
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    The Negotiator comes so maybe it will be Rok-Ppr-Scisors

Negotiator wipes out the majority of the games saved prestige it will be a good capital

Sep capital wipes out the people who had 4k prestige saved up it will still probably be a good ship.

Sith capital comes out of nowhere no one has any prestige left in the game and in the HMF meta

nope... not falling into these traps anymore...prestige will be saved saved saved

Waiting for it's kit reveal to decide.

Agree if i NEED it to stay at top then ill max it ...... but odds are HMF still will climb....

No matter how good it is...... its a trap
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

Not everything is a conspiracy theory..... though being (overly) cautious has paid off in the past for some people.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Hálcyøn wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Not everything is a conspiracy theory..... though being (overly) cautious has paid off in the past for some people.

I dont' think it's a conspiracy at all.... Dev's posted ships are going to get some love and there is going to be more than one capital released. The progression of the game is simple "almost" every new unit is better than the previously released unit. Hence if you only have 2000 prestige... and can still take first place with older ships..... waiting for the best one is the most +EV play.

I dont' really care I can field a solid fleet no matter what faction get's released or what capital get's released so I have the ability to wait on something better.... some people may not...

I rush farmed anakin had his ship and him G12 way before the reworks... was hoping if he was needed for something it would have dropped faster.... same with Solo toons... man I went all in on that team zetas everyting.... massive dissapointment (cept for soloing Haat with YS)...

all a gamble no matter what :)