Padme Rant

I wanted to let you all know that I didn't get Padme, and now I'm mad.

My B2 is almost G9. It's crazy that he gets taken out so quickly. My GG is G10, and STILL can't do much for crying out loud!

I must have tried 8, 9 maybe even 10 times! Why do you throw up these impossible tasks in our way to glory?!

I may have to rage quit if I'm not compensated with crystals for all my wasted effort....'n stuff.

Don't make me rage...you wouldn't even notice me when I rage... er, wait...that's not right.
This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever

Replies

• kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    I must have tried 8, 9 maybe even 10 times! Why do you throw up these impossible tasks in our way to glory?!
    rh0n0amnihrh.jpg

• Shok
    73 posts Member
    Troll
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    OP is the type who expects participation trophies

or just a troll
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    I quote Harry Potter.... “TROLL.... There’s a Troll in the Dungeon, Thought you aught to know”
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Yay, another angry at Padmé event rant!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • I even Omega'd Sun Fac!! Ludicrous I tell ya...
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • ashbbk
    45 posts Member
    I managed to kill all but the fish, but then he got 'retribution' buff and and killed me.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member

My B2 is almost G9. It's crazy that he gets taken out so quickly. My GG is G10, and STILL can't do much for crying out loud!

I may have to rage quit if I'm not compensated with crystals for all my wasted effort....'n stuff.

Don't make me rage...you wouldn't even notice me when I rage... er, wait...that's not right.

Tier 5 has a Gear X-XI requirement buddy. Guess reading isn't a thing anymore.
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    OP tried to make his numbers extreme enough to be clearly sarcasm. It's sad that there's enough genuine whiners out there that we still can't be 100% sure.
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member

Here is what i tried it with... and 10 times? Seriously bro? I tried over 100 times...

https://swgoh.gg/p/671797632/

• Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    I thought it was funny
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    And one would think that this troll is far too obvious to be taken seriously. The internet never ceases to amaze...
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

Ha ha ha!! What did op think they were giving her away for free? I am guessing TROLL.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Obviously trolling. There was a lot of people upset about the difficulty of this event, but we don't need more threads making fun of them.
  • Read my post.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • DadKev wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

Ha ha ha!! What did op think they were giving her away for free? I am guessing TROLL.

You, shut it!
    Read my post no questions asked. People like you expect so many legendaries they invented malak. You have a free opinion here but dont rub it in my face!
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales