Can I get JKR/Falcon?

hotdeaths
152 posts Member
I've got 4* BH ships (except Slave which is 7*) 0/65 with decent underlying gear levels on my BH. I also want to get JKR, but will I be able to get him if I stop farming BH ships at 4*? I am using all my energy on them with 0 refreshes. I almost have Bastilla 7*, the rest aren't even unlocked. What is the most efficient route of farming? Should I 7* Falcon first and then move onto Revan? Or should I go for 6* and that would give me enough time for Revan next next time he comes.

Ty in advanced.

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Falcon coming in 2.5-4 months JKR coming in 2-3. You need 660 shards for Jolee and Zaalbar and 660 for T3 and Vao. If you can manage to get Zaalbar & Jolee ship nodes getting 3-4 shards per character per day will get you all 7* in like 9-110 days. So if you stop everything RN you have a good chance at getting JKR next time around. The Flalcon you need to farm 3 ships & 1 pilot bossk to 5* minimum getting to 7* would be easily doable. It's really your choice just make sure you will be able to farm 4 shards per 4 characters a day / 8 shards per 2 characters a day and you should be fine for JKR.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Revan seems to be a mainstay in arena and a great character to have overall, so you won't make a mistake going for him. As for Mil F, it's high time for the fleet meta to change, so it all depends on how that turns out. If you are doing reasonably well in fleet arena without it, I would suggest going for Revan.
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Another option is to go for just 5* Falcon. 5* Falcon is very good, and can even hit #1 if you have a good Hound's Tooth and your shard isn't full of maxed Bistan ships.

Start on the JKRevan crew. If you spend a bit more on energy refreshes you can be ready for 5* Falcon on the side.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Get you BH ships up to 5* then switch to the OR characters asap.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Options
    Just to be sure regarding the falcon, you’re not quite there yet, you need 5* BH ships to unlock it. 4* won’t make it.
  • hotdeaths
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    Another option is to go for just 5* Falcon. 5* Falcon is very good, and can even hit #1 if you have a good Hound's Tooth and your shard isn't full of maxed Bistan ships.

Start on the JKRevan crew. If you spend a bit more on energy refreshes you can be ready for 5* Falcon on the side.

Should I refresh energy or attempts?
  • thedrjojo
    953 posts Member
    Options
    hotdeaths wrote: »
    Keydash1 wrote: »

Should I refresh energy or attempts?

You probably need both. You want to try to do 10 or 15 attempts a day of the characters you are farming to speed them up, so you have to refresh attempts,and if you need energy to do those attempts,refresh the energy.3x the normal energy is 150 crystals, and 360 extra energy, which is 3-4 Sims of 5 attempts (depending on 20 energy vs 16 vs 12 energy nodes). If you refresh 3 characters attempts is another 75 crystals, or 225, which you should be able to get ftp each day between completing all dailys, daily log in, and arenas.