Does this qualify for a refund?

I unlocked Padme and got her to 6 stars with g12 double zeta Assajj, g12+ 1 zeta unique General Grievous, g11 Dooku, g8 Sun Fak, g8 B2.

Since I unlocked at 6 stars I have not only spent countless hours trying different approaches and strategies bit I have also give alot of gear and Zetas since.

My B2 went from g8 to g11 and got zetad. My Grievous got 2 extra g12 pieces one medpack and one from the right side, basically increasing his health from 48k to 60k I also gave him the zeta on his leadership. I also geared my Geonosian spy from g6 to g11, my poggle from g4 to g8. My magna guard to gear 8.

I my B2 went from 15k protection with no zeta to over 60k protection +zeta. I modded Assajj with 3.8k offense all gold mods 192% crit damage. Grievous all gold health mods. Everyone else I modded for potency, protection, I tried all possible ways.

The difference between my squad power from 6 stars to 7 stars was extraordinary and I still didn't get that much closer. In fact I flat out that CG manipulated fish face tenacity because when I was using a lesser power squad I would land stuns occasionally on him but after all the tons of gear I could not stun him for the life of me. The last 2 days of the event I think he got a boost in tenacity that players weren't told about. Makes sense since alot of players would drop more gear and Zetas into the event.

The point is, after taking 2 characters from g8 to 11, adding an extra 2 Zetas, over 40k protection on my b2, running 160% potency on Dooku who kept missing stuns somehow, I still didn't get the much closer. I think I got played and I deserve a refund for the two useless Zetas that did almost nothing to help me take it down.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.