GA: How to beat this squad ?

In GA how can i beat this squad ?
I don’t have Darth Revan and Malak

7w63v5rb4fd2.jpeg

Replies

• Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    I’m affraid you can’t then. This team hasn’t been designed for fair play. It has been designed to dominate everything else and to bring money in.

Spare you some time and look at this video:
    https://youtu.be/iGgl4lZnmiI
  • Syce
    24 posts Member
    Pfffttt easy. Simply link your bank account to Google or Apple Pay. This will enable you to make in app purchases faster and easier.
  • I did it in 2 battles....

First Padme, Anikin, and Ahsoka

Then finish them off with CLS, Han, and Chewbacca
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I did it in 2 battles....

First Padme, Anikin, and Ahsoka

Then finish them off with CLS, Han, and Chewbacca

This right here, Other strong first squads work, Cleanup with cls tho
  • Wxrlock
    55 posts Member
    I have that team and have yet to be beaten. Unless you have the same team, you will waste great teams to beat it and lose from it.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Wxrlock wrote: »
    I have that team and have yet to be beaten. Unless you have the same team, you will waste great teams to beat it and lose from it.

It’s beatable. Almost every GA, both myself and my opponents have it on def. Winning the war is usually about who clears it more efficiently, not about whether or not it can be beaten.
  • Lozsta
    195 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »

It’s beatable. Almost every GA, both myself and my opponents have it on def. Winning the war is usually about who clears it more efficiently, not about whether or not it can be beaten.

So how are you beating it
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Lozsta wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »

So how are you beating it

CLS does a lot of damage, then clean up. Others above already posted that they use CLS for cleanup after Padmé or other strong teams. JKR can do some damage to it too.
    It will take a few squads for sure, you can’t cheese your way through with junk squads and you probably can’t beat it in 1 fight without a mirror. But it’s beatable.
  • The problem is that if we use too many good squads to beat only this 1 team then we won’t have enough good squads left to beat the rest of the other opponent teams so we will lose anyway i guess
  • Nasdadjr
    66 posts Member
    Guys this is not a hard team to beat. Here is the strategy. Send in a garbage team like all level 1 garbage. Malak loses protection which jumps to health. Now his protection is gone. You lose. Now send in a great team and Malak has a significantly lower health pool. This happens cause he has no protection to convert to health. He loses tankiness and a high damage squad can win. Yes you still need a darn good team but it can be done with a low health malak
  • Nasdadjr
    66 posts Member
    You guys gotta actually learn the mechanics of the game and stop complaining
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I would think your best bet, if you were trying to do this without sending in trash teams, would be to go for CLS/Han/Chewie and try to nuke Bastila before Malak can get a taunt off. Then go for Revan and finally Malak, using CLS and Chewie's specials to wipe Malak's taunt whenever he does get it going.

I do also wonder if a fast Bastila lead Jedi squad could survive long enough to at least take out EmoBastila, thanks to the massive protection & tenacity buff.

Also, sending in trash teams will load their turn meter, which seems just as bad as eating their specials in the first place.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Nasdadjr
    66 posts Member
    Trust me taking away 70 to 80 k health depending on protection numbers is well worth the turn meter
  • In GA how can i beat this squad ?
    I don’t have Darth Revan and Malak

7w63v5rb4fd2.jpeg

I don't do the arena much at all considering I get opponent's 4 times my strength so why waist the time or even the frustration? It is becoming nothing but a whale game and even when those that are caught cheating, their characters aren't removed from arena or ship arena. Too bad I like star wars to much.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I spent $30 to get Malak. Now I'm a whale!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    All I know is since malak came out my DR malak team has never lost in 3v3 and that is against every meta imaginable my opponents have short of mirror match. I never leave my malak team on defense if opponent has him as well
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    I started with cls, han and chewie. Took out bastila fallen and then cleaned up with bastila, gmy and gk
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Also, sending in trash teams will load their turn meter, which seems just as bad as eating their specials in the first place.

Killing the specials is far better than the tm gain. Their basic attacks aren't devastating, and you won't be losing a turn to the AOE fear. Junk squad followed up by CLS or JKR will clear it without trouble. It's much better than using 2 top squad to take out 1...
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I would think your best bet, if you were trying to do this without sending in trash teams, would be to go for CLS/Han/Chewie and try to nuke Bastila before Malak can get a taunt off. Then go for Revan and finally Malak, using CLS and Chewie's specials to wipe Malak's taunt whenever he does get it going.

I do also wonder if a fast Bastila lead Jedi squad could survive long enough to at least take out EmoBastila, thanks to the massive protection & tenacity buff.

I mean...we’re you going to outspend them before the turn meter was loaded?
    Most have arena mods anyway so those who are asking how to beat the team probably would be slower anyway.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I spent $30 to get Malak. Now I'm a whale!

You’re in the minority. I know a player that got Malak without spending a dime, and you got him without spending exorbitantly. But the majority of Malak owners seem to have spent hundreds, and that was obviously the intention of the developers by releasing the character like they did.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Well, yeah. But if people keep insisting you had to be a whale, I'm going to keep correcting them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Nasdadjr wrote: »
    Guys this is not a hard team to beat. Here is the strategy. Send in a garbage team like all level 1 garbage. Malak loses protection which jumps to health. Now his protection is gone. You lose. Now send in a great team and Malak has a significantly lower health pool. This happens cause he has no protection to convert to health. He loses tankiness and a high damage squad can win. Yes you still need a darn good team but it can be done with a low health malak

This is not true. After the 1st match his protection is converted into health and the protection bar disappears when you go back to the selection screen but his health pool is NOT lowered, he still has that 100k+ max health! This can be easy tested by using bonus damages such as Chewie's / Rex' max health bonus dmg or exposes. You can revert calculate Malak's max health then using the white damage number and look up the dmg mulitpliers from this list: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/bgfcqo/relatively_indepth_list_of_percent_maxhealth/
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg