I have a real issue with these 2 gear pieces never dropping for me, and i mean never!

124Next

Replies

• Boros
    507 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Well in addition, I have one already equipped on my BSF. And one on my JKR. And one on my Jolee.

So what you need to do is keep finishing hSTR. The devs aren't going to help.

I think he doesn't get to top 10, that's the problem. If you aren't in top 10 you won't get good gear, if you are in top 20 best thing you would get us 2 to 4 golden gear and purple gear used for gear 10 and 11, my alt only gets to top 20 or 30 at best and has some gold mods needed for gear 12+ not enough thoug.
    It's more of a general problem with how Hsith raid drops are, not long ago it was changed
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    JDIII wrote: »
    Kyno since the pieces mentioned in the OP are farmable now, i guess you can close this out if you want

its your call. you can make the choice, close it or let it fade away.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    @Boros No, I’m top 5 always, guess u didn’t check my GP

Sorry mate didnt go that far, but I know everyone in our guild stopped doing Hsith, everyone joins during 24hrs, 15 people do dmg. Cant blame them, what's the point of wasting time and effort for nothing
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    The raid gear is RNG. They'll probably make it more available at some point, they've done that with other gear (like the left side G12 pieces). But they won't do it for any specific person. They'll do it on their terms.

This post aged well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH