Auto Assign Option Needs a Tweak

I like how it is for the most part the only problem comes in when modding say Cad Bane. He uses crit chance and crit damage. It recommends you use a crit damage triangle with crit damage as the primary. I dont have that mod, but i do have a crit chance triangle with crit damage. Why can I not use that? I dont like to bother with mods that often but i do know that the primaries are important so please tweak this for us who dont like working on mods. Thanks

Replies

• Nothing is wrong with using a crit chance instead of a crit damage mod. As long as the mod sets are there, they don't need to be exactly what the suggested mods are.
    Having said that, the in game mod suggestions sucks. If you're not apt with mods, the grandivory does a good job at sorting them out for you. Mind you sometimes mod sets aren't as big of a priority than the boosts gain with secondaries.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Nothing is wrong with using a crit chance instead of a crit damage mod. As long as the mod sets are there, they don't need to be exactly what the suggested mods are.
    Having said that, the in game mod suggestions sucks. If you're not apt with mods, the grandivory does a good job at sorting them out for you. Mind you sometimes mod sets aren't as big of a priority than the boosts gain with secondaries.

The auto mod feature "sucks" is an understatement.
    I have 10 squads I use for GA. If I auto-assigned each 1 of them all of their current stats would be worse.
    Every single stat.
    Then, on top of that, they would be significantly worse performing in battle. To the extent they could win none.
    When they made the auto mod feature their bar was "better than random" assignment.
  • Nothing is wrong with using a crit chance instead of a crit damage mod. As long as the mod sets are there, they don't need to be exactly what the suggested mods are.

The auto mod feature "sucks" is an understatement.
    I have 10 squads I use for GA. If I auto-assigned each 1 of them all of their current stats would be worse.
    Every single stat.
    Then, on top of that, they would be significantly worse performing in battle. To the extent they could win none.
    When they made the auto mod feature their bar was "better than random" assignment.

Somehow I think random would be better. The attitude lately seems like a solid meh, to barely an acknowledgement that people still play the game.