Grand arena veiwing.

Xenno
8 posts Member

I would like to be able to watch the grand area battles. Not as i am playing them but as my opponent is battling against me.Currently all i can see is that i am attacked by so n'so and it took 2 tries to beat this team or 1 try to beat that team.
If we were able to do this...
It would let us know were we are weak and need too improve
It would allow us to know new combo that work.
It would unfortunately allow us to be able to mock the other person for a cheap victory (I only throw it in because i know it going to happen).
And it would be down righ entertaining.

Replies

• Xenno
    8 posts Member
    icanectc wrote: »
    The idea of tw viewing won't work knowing what teams others see using against you stops giving them a possible advantage. This applies to ga too

Once they have used a team. You can't use it again. So what if it give away possible advantages. Both player put different priorities on different characters. So it not going to matter
  • Xenno
    8 posts Member
    And it not like your going to go up against the same person in the future and remember this 1 persons strategy.
    Hopefully it will have been upgraded and evolved to make it stronger. As for tw, i had not even thought to put a veiwing in for that.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    *Viewing* and many people have encountered the same GA opponent but vIEwing would be nice to see what happened.
  • Xenno
    8 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    *Viewing* and many people have encountered the same GA opponent but vIEwing would be nice to see what happened.

My guild has face the same opponents in Tw, but i have not paid attention enough to recognize if i have faced the same person twice in GA.
  • Xenno
    8 posts Member
    Sorry about the misspelling