Padme lead Galactic Republic in Arena

Anyone actually using them successfully in their Arena? I'm not making the switch, but a guild-mate has been doing some testing and has had no luck at all getting the team to work well against Revan teams. He's got all G12, and all of the Zetas minus Anakin's. He's got them well-modded, too, so that's not the issue.

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I saw one guy with a 7* G12 Padme team in my shard and squashed it. He didn't have all of the zetas, though.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Armatores
    248 posts Member
    Options
    I'm using Padme in arena. Can beat Revans with some luck. Destroying CLS easily. Helpless against DR. Overall, its nice to have an option in arena - I can beat Revan with Revan, or with GG, or with Padme now. I can beat 3 Revans teams at TW.
  • Xcrit9
    108 posts Member
    Options
    I'm using this team I cant seem to beat anyone but I haven't moved from my 43rd position in over 24 hours and I'm the only one running the team in my shard all gear 12 except snips I'm 1 piece away from that and missing Zetas on anakin and Gk
  • DaveB
    16 posts Member
    Options
    I am 3 g12 + pieces from having the team maxed. I have all Zetas and modded well. Able to beat DR teams with Malak about 20% of the time. Its an RNG fest. Traya teams are the only other team I have issues with.
  • Options
    DaveB wrote: »
    I am 3 g12 + pieces from having the team maxed. I have all Zetas and modded well. Able to beat DR teams with Malak about 20% of the time. Its an RNG fest. Traya teams are the only other team I have issues with.

@DaveB who are you using as your 5th with the team? No issues with regular Revan teams? He was getting Marked to death right away, even going up against slower Revans who went after his Padme.

• DaveB
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Gmy. He has to out speed DR
  • Options
    @DaveB Also meant to ask, where do you sit in your Arena, and how old is the shard?
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Just watched Ian’s stream he used r2 as fifth. Smokescreened into Gk opening move it looked good. Controlled Hk to with stuns beat Dr Malak pretty easily at least in that battle his first try with it too .