Anyone else hate 3v3?

Zombie961
1819 posts Member
Or is it just me. I normally enjoy GA but 3v3 feels like it's taking all my established synergies and strategy and throwing it all out

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Precisely why I like it. Makes people use their brain for a change instead of simply trailing along behind the meta like a bunch of sheep.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    ^That.

Also I have Malak ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    I hate it as well (coming from someone who has proven to be capable of being creative and not blindly following the meta). Nothing against anyone who likes it, it’s all just personal preference. It’s just very different, and I spend so much time and energy on 5v5 and testing things out that I’m kind of disheartened to redo everything and learn a bunch of new strategies, especially with nowhere to test things.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Precisely why I like it. Makes people use their brain for a change instead of simply trailing along behind the meta like a bunch of sheep.
    I've never personally been a meta changer but even then that's at most 5ish teams which the biggest have to set 11 total squads iirc so at worst you have 5 same fights but there's weather to do offense defense, comparing to opponent if they have a counter to your A+ team and if it's worth putting on defense, then the other defensive teams vs what you geared up. If you're part of the whales fighting other people with near or full maxed rosters I can get it. But if it's a guy who stuck with the cls meta for to long v a guy who only has Jedi revan but no Darth or Traya it'll make an interesting match
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    I enjoy it. I like putting unusual teams on defence and seeing unusual teams. I can definitely say I do not enjoy Malak in 3 vs 3 but I’m going to try some of strategies that I’ve seen in various threads.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    The two Revans are a problem for any player who does not have them, regardless of game mode or team size. They are just so out of whack with the rest of the game balance right now.

2ufk9i.jpg