Zenbreon
323 posts Member
Any helpful strategies are welcome just want to get Bossk for my Bounty Hunters

Here is my roster, https://swgoh.gg/p/687748313/characters/?f=Dark+Side

Replies

• camper288
    211 posts Member
    Options
    Way faster to get to the third star at the point you will go through an allied leader, plus obvious things like raising the level of your characters.

Potential allies: Darth Revan, Fallen Bastila. both apply shock and can make the emperor's turn train ride very fast.

Darth Vader, use a darth vader ally and switch one of your imperials to another character, especially if he has the overriding leader.

Darth Sion, use it as a tank while your characters kill. if the ally dies this does not affect the third star's achievement.

And in the worst scenario go hand-in-hand until the RNG smiles at you and you accidentally take the third star in the node.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    best double lead is Zader/Zpalpa
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    You have a zeta Palp so once you can start to get the TM train rolling you're good. However there are 2 problems:
    1) due to undergeared chars your dmg will suck, so smth like a maxed out DR as ally would be good
    2) you need to survive the initial attacks of the resistance enemies that are preloaded with TM before you get your TM train going so a pretaunter would be nice (sith trooper or shore trooper)
    Unfortunately your shore trooper is rather squishy on g7 so the only thing you can do is get the best +protection (flat protection, NOT %-protection!) mods with protection primaries (including arrow) and see if you can survive the initial attacks on g7 when using a maxed out DR as friendly support.
    Ideal team: zPalp (L), Vader, Thrawn, Tarkin, Shore, DR (borrowed)
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Talzin, daka, zombie, asajj - you dont even need the fifth toon. As long as your character are above g10, zombie will carry you
  • Options
    Nope. Forget about it. Not happening. Max level toons, right leader setup...matters not. The level is rigged. You automatically lose.
  • Options
    You'll sooner beat Isaac Frost in Fight Night Champion (which is impossible, BTW) than you will this stage. Give up.
  • Options
    Zenbreon wrote: »
    Any helpful strategies are welcome just want to get Bossk for my Bounty Hunters

Here is my roster, https://swgoh.gg/p/687748313/characters/?f=Dark+Side

You just need to gear up. Nothing a few weeks farming won't solve.