the tw has expired

Chonsp
25 posts Member
After the end of my battle the game freeze then text appear "the tw has expired".
The tw is still here, my char unusable, the opponent full life with one defensiv win.
my opponent is MJG from boteco galactico.

Thx to correct stability

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Chonsp wrote: »
    After the end of my battle the game freeze then text appear "the tw has expired".
    The tw is still here, my char unusable, the opponent full life with one defensiv win.
    my opponent is MJG from boteco galactico.

Thx to correct stability

I’ve got the same exact issue here too.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Widespread connection issues are being reported in our guild. We are losing teams all over the place without ever entering battles.

Another big win for CG.
  • Same here I won the battle game froze got an error connection first then the prompt this TW has expired
  • Bowser
    2 posts Member
    yup, we wasted 4 teams and our opponents 3. Where are my chewie shards
  • Same game froze. Restart. Then client restart. It counted the win tho
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    CG needs to be gutted, they can’t get anything right. It’s actually embarrassing now.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>