Tw crashes

I beat a team in tw it crashed b4 victory comes up i lose my team yet theres is still there

Replies

• Options
    Really not happy with this happens to others in my guild aswell
  • Options
    I can confirm, we lost couple good attacks too due to crashes and restarts.
  • Options
    Mine as well, and also don't forget to report it on AHQ (Answers HQ Bug Forum)
  • Options
    Tw is crashing hard for everyone in my guild right now. Battles are taking several minutes to load, people are losing teams they didn't get to use, and battles are taking several minutes to show the victory screen after they end. Definitely something wrong on the server side.
  • Options
    People have been getting the arena "You Opponent had already been engaged" message
  • Options
    Game froze for me on loading into battle, restarted and I was currently still battling. Lost my attack0m7iwq1qozdl.jpg
  • bisto_760
    236 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
  • Hanz_Brant_70
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Same issues here. Loading the fight game crashed. Didnt lose my squad and did not record a battle but could see my team fightingrysgmvid91xf.jpg
  • Dropper
    110 posts Member
    Options
    having same issue, people winning the DC and loose, and even had it saying a guild member was attacking and they were not
  • Firefoxx666
    259 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Game froze for me on loading into battle, restarted and I was currently still battling. Lost my attack0m7iwq1qozdl.jpg

Same issue for me.
  • Dropper
    110 posts Member
    Options

same for us
  • Alpo181
    11 posts Member
    Options
    z8up4qdis3qq.jpg

It just loaded and loaded.... Then it suddenly popped to window where i can browse opponent teams and i showed me battling there...

Please reset this TW mamy guilds lost so many battles because of this and never got the opportunity to even hit one time....
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Options
    Yes me too. Please fix this and cancel TW, happened to me twice. Using a jtr and cls team. Eh **** unacceptable.
  • Options
    Oh look, getting a new device didnt help these people
    Thats cute
    Tw been like this for months
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    Reset this tw please...4 my guild mates report all crash .. its not fun when you crash vs JKR enemy
  • Options
    Answers hq has these posts ad infinium
    And they have done nothing
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    Look through logs. Sometimes it gives banners twice or three times for one victory.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    same here

evey tw same bug, no one able to resolve, is there a software house or a baby parking?
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    I selected an opponent and picked my JTR team to use. There was a delay on the “loading screen” of about a minute, then I got a message saying “your opponent is already in battle”.
    So I went back and selected a different opponent, and selected the same JTR team to use. But the very same delay happened, followed by “your opponent is already in battle”.

So I figured it might be a bad connection on my end. I restarted the app and it loaded up quickly. Went I went back to tw, it showed me as having 2 battles “in progress” (both using my JTR somehow?) and my JTR team is gone.
  • Options
    Same issues here as well as many others in my guild and shard
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>