CG Fault for TW loss

We lost TW by 21 banners because of all the fails. We faced a Japanese guild so they weren’t on to get the glitch so we lost 60 banners right there.

If we don’t get 1st place rewards because of YOUR GAME, you are going to make a lot of people angry.

We don’t know if we should gear something because it will get nerfed. We don’t know if we should Zeta something because Phase 3 in the HSR will have an issue and we will have to wait months for our Zeta back. And now we don’t know when it’s safe to play TW or GA because of cheating and glitching.

What are we, as the players supposed to do with your game now?

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG_Carrie wrote:
    We'll monitor the effects of this on guilds and determine the impact and makegood on Monday.
    They'll compensate.

The reward difference between 1st and 2nd place isn't that bad to be upset over tbh
  • Options
    I think a Zeta Mat loss is pretty bad.
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    Options
    I think a Zeta Mat loss is pretty bad.

1 zeta and 1 omega. That’s a big loss.

But they will likely compensate everyone equally, so u still get 1 zeta and 1 omega less anw.
  • Options
    OP doesn't know how to play and now whines. Yes, the issue revolving around mods needs to be addressed. It's wrong to blame cg for every loss though, and spamming the forum with tendon demands won't help the game or community.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    OP doesn't know how to play and now whines. Yes, the issue revolving around mods needs to be addressed. It's wrong to blame cg for every loss though, and spamming the forum with tendon demands won't help the game or community.

This has more to do with the crashes around the start of this tw, which is a legitimate issue and could well have resulted in a loss. And is also going to be compensated, as per the dev statement.
  • Options
    They're not forcing us to play this game. I'm getting sick of people over-dramatizing every little hiccup that the game encounters. I'm aware there are issues, but don't be so quick to jump on **** and make demands. It's a game. They are bigger problems with governments and other issues that would benefit from the attention that people give to this game and its' complaint threads.
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    CG_Carrie wrote:
    We'll monitor the effects of this on guilds and determine the impact and makegood on Monday.
    They'll compensate.

The reward difference between 1st and 2nd place isn't that bad to be upset over tbh

Those words do not really mean they will compensate. They are determining if the want to.... meaning players get nada.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    CG_Carrie wrote:
    They'll compensate.

This. They have already stated they will compensate based on the issue at hand.
This discussion has been closed.