Speculation - BH reqs in GEODSTB

Prev1
As I am waiting for tw to finish I’m setting up spec teams for the new Tb. 27mgpg6qme7s.png

This is what I have so far. Suspiciously absent are asajj and Dooku.
Going by previous tbs- there should be 2 required toons absent for this.
A shard reward node that will be in geolstb cause of the switch- so that is a long way off.
And a new toon to be introduced and farmed.

I think bh could be required as well. All the bh here are from clone wars.

Replies

• Technically Bossk and Dengar were also Hunters during the CW.
    I think they won't limit any BH special missions/combat missions to just the CW Hunters though. They didn't limit the Hoth TB to just OT Hunters. Then again, the Hunters got their reworks long after they introduced the Hoth DSTB.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • BH thematically make sense anywhere cause they’re BH. they were used at Hoth, the Fetts are especially relevant, so why not.

I would love to have some kind of synergy or relationship/special mission with Dooku, Ventress and Opress to get a Calamarian guardian or something
  • BH thematically make sense anywhere cause they’re BH. they were used at Hoth, the Fetts are especially relevant, so why not.

I would love to have some kind of synergy or relationship/special mission with Dooku, Ventress and Opress to get a Calamarian guardian or something

Would be cool!

I am wondering which seps are coming. I know nute and Dooku are getting touch ups.
    But wondering about new toons as well.

Trench? Assassin droids?

Also hoping for a geo faction touch up too. Hoping poggle gets the veers treatment.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    BH are already required for DS TB, i don't think it's likely they'll be required for geo TB because of that.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    BH are already required for DS TB, i don't think it's likely they'll be required for geo TB because of that.

Probably - but was thinking on reqs. And was wondering about CW BH exclusively. And figured jango, sing, embo are down on the list of stars for most. And as above mentioned - they wouldn’t limit a faction.

Just speculat’n and wonder what else people speculate about as well
  • Guessing reqs will be:
    Separatists
    Separatist Droids (like imperial troopers/Phoenix)
    Sith?
    Dunno about the last one. Could also be NS. For LS, I’d bet on GR, Clone Troopers and Jedi, so sith would make sense as an opposite.
  • I would love to see either some synergy between Dooku and Asajj or som anti-synergy between Grievous and Asajj!
  • I think there very well could be some mission for NS specifically. Yeah, they had absolutely nothing to do with Geonosis, but Phoenix and Rogue One had absolutely nothing to do with Hoth.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »
    ^This.

I could've seen a BH special mission if it wasn't for Hoth TB requiring them

I think we are going to have Dark Side Combat Missions, and Separatist Combat Missions and/or Special Missions

We will also see one or two special missions requiring B1 battle droid or one of the Sep Droids like Captain Han Solo, ROLO, CLS, Hoth Rebel Soldier / Rebel Scout, Darth Vader, Veers, Imperial Probe Droid, Scoutrooper

We might also see Dooku as a requirement for one of those mission nodes

There should be a special node for Geonosians too but that would require CG to release a 5th Geo toon so I'm unsure about that
  • Ultra wrote: »

There should be a special node for Geonosians too but that would require CG to release a 5th Geo toon so I'm unsure about that

potentially all bets off on that one since they added 3v3 to the game. But they could do forced nute/duku lead (which will maybe be reworked for better separatist synergy) with the 4 geos or something like that.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

potentially all bets off on that one since they added 3v3 to the game. But they could do forced nute/duku lead (which will maybe be reworked for better separatist synergy) with the 4 geos or something like that.

Or add a fifth Geo similarly to how they added Starck for Hoth.
  • Vinny_Vader_Vedi
    4626 posts Member
    edited May 2019

That’s what I’m thinking. Problem is Dooku. I see him as a leader a la Vader with empire like in dstb.

Plus who else is being added?
    Lstb- captain han (rip?) rolo - get: hy
    Dstb- starkc and ipd - get: wampa

Is malak the dstb prize in get store or is he there to deplete the resources ?

Also anything can change when a new iteration is implemented.

Nauros wrote: »

Or add a fifth Geo similarly to how they added Starck for Hoth.

5th geo works too.
    And maybe Dooku , asajj, nute and 2 other toons will work well together.
  • Tygra
    123 posts Member
    Undead Geonosian added as a SM, similar to ROLO & IPD, then require it at 7* for a SM in the last stage. He could work similar to Nightsister Zombie, which would make the Geonosian squads much more powerful.
    518 posts Member
    I know it might sound silly but I have a team in which dooku's lead is great into a 3v3 perspective and I really hope they don't change it. But again, if they make him better I guess that one team won't be missed.
    However, I don't see BH on this TB, I would rather see NS, as someone stated, droids or a Sidious special mission even though he wasn't on geonosis.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    I would love to see either some synergy between Dooku and Asajj or som anti-synergy between Grievous and Asajj!

Agree. Dooku and Asaji should have some sinergy. Really look forward to see changes on both of them.
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Karina the Great would be an easy 5th addition to the Geo squad. I’d be shocked if they didn’t add her, honestly.
    Lot of potential for a great revive-ish leader ability. Geos that die under her lead are replaced by a zombie geo.
  • Bounty Hunters may not be specifically required, but I'd absolutely bet that Jango is a required character for some mission or another..
  • Scary random thought AKBAR JOLEE as a npc in this Tb
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Scary random thought AKBAR JOLEE as a npc in this Tb

And in a mission where we are forced to use a less-than-optimal team, not just any DS team. Because the Padme event was so much fun.
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Don't forget about Cad Bane, he was by far the most effective and notorious BH during the clone wars. Jango died literally as the war started, and Cad became the new badass crime-fighting criminal.
  • Wouldnt something hive related be better than more zombies?
    Like geonosian hatchling or something
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • I definitely want a 5th geonosian, grevious needs his b1 back hehe
  • Almost forgot about those shield droids
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Zam would be interesting requirement considering she died shortly before the war started, though I'd be surprised if any specific Hunter was called out other than some "hoth hero" vein of buffs for Jango
  • Nauros wrote: »

And in a mission where we are forced to use a less-than-optimal team, not just any DS team. Because the Padme event was so much fun.

Geos. Lol poggle as the leader req lol

I’m sure this Tb is going to be scaled up and have preloaded tm
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

Geos. Lol poggle as the leader req lol

I’m sure this Tb is going to be scaled up and have preloaded tm

to be fair, it would be rather boring if veteran players could easily get max waves from the get go.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    I don't see BHs being required as they are already required for the current DS TB....and there is no real thematic reason to force them in there since they had nothing to do with the battle of Geonosis, other than Jango.
  • I think there will also be special ship mission for both DS and IS.

GEO ships for DS ship special
    JEDI ships for LS ships (Ani's ship with Ashoka and Plo Koon)
  • 1. Clone mission will replace Phoenix
    2. Galactic Republic will replace Rogue One- maybe non-Jedi GR at that
    3. Padmé will replace ROLO for shards that people didn’t get her (or maybe Panaka, Jar Jar or Typho)
    4. Geos not BH red side
    5. Dooku lead sith or Separatists not Empire
    6. Grevious and Droids for 4 and 7 star missions
    7. Special GET toons Panaka, Jar Jar or Typho blue side and T-series tactical or BX-series droids red
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Dont really care about it since I have all BHs G12.
    Unless they are adding new BHs.