I need help

212Attack
277 posts Member
Arena is lost to me, I don't really care about ranking as long as I don't hit like 800. getting tired of JKR, will link my roster at the end of this. I want something fun to play any ideas would be appreciated. (thought id ask the community before I leave for good cause im pretty close)

Replies

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Rex lead is always amusing.. rex thrawn r2 nihilus old ben...hide the nihlus it’s an oldie but a goodie
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    You did not post a link to your profile.
  • 212Attack
    277 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    You did not post a link to your profile.

https://swgoh.gg/p/995129877/characters/ my bad bud lol

• trevyclause
    399 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Yeah man you could have an awesome Scoundrel team to have fun with if you were to finish Quira. Quira lead, Mission, Zalbaar, Nest, Throw a BH like Jango in there? Heck ya!

Or finish the JTR grind, and use your now 7* vets under Quira with Mission and Zalbaar. Or StHan and Jando. The vets actually become viable under Quira. Or come up with something else. So much potential!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    *Qi'ra
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • You could run Troopers with either Thrawn or Krennic lead
  • Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    You could run Troopers with either Thrawn or Krennic lead

Troopers are crazy fun. Once their train starts it seems like a barrage
  • Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    You could run Troopers with either Thrawn or Krennic lead

I can't imagine a shard where a Veers Stark Death Krennic Shore combo falls beolow 400 arena if all the toons have 220 speed
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    All shards are different. Coming from a shard where I find thrawn with over 300 speed at rank 600 I understand giving up on SA. Find a good guild that is competitive and active in TW if you like pvp. Plenty of these teams mentioned are fun to play and useful in TW. Troopers and scoundrels are fun. If you really like strategy get all your BH up, I find it fun working together their squads to dominate. Ewoks and NS are more squads fun to play with
  • My arena is a bit insane like that. Anything above 500 is JKR or DR. 1k to 500 is all zbas Jolee GMY Ezra GK full g12.
    I run a nightmare squad that is evolving to sith (ie: GMT out Sion in... working on maul and BSF). Sometimes I get lucky and find a BH (70:30 win rate) or FO squad to keep me around 6-700
    I love my developing IT squad though. Much fun and great for TB and a few events like rebel roundup or that ewoks one
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    I run NS now. Still got a long way to go (Zombie and MT are only 5 stars and it's a slow farm).

But it's fun with those endless revives...pretty sure my Daka had ~130k health by the end of one battle.
  • TVF wrote: »
    *Qi'ra

Enjoy the gear hell from 10 onwards.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Charlo999 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    *Qi'ra

Enjoy the gear hell from 10 onwards.

I don't understand why you'd say that in response to my correction of the spelling of her name, but ok.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I run CLS / Han / Chewie / R2 / C3PO on one account (finishing between 50 and 200 typically) and there's nothing more fun than pummeling poorly geared Revan squads. There's nothing more depressing than losing to the white-robed OP jedi either, but it is what it is. It's a really fun squad to play and holds reasonably well when I remember to put mods back on after a raid....