Best PVP Team Advice

l3end3r
895 posts Member
Hey guys, my notable good toons are:

Daka, QGJ, Rey, Dooku, GS, Lumi, Sid, RG, Yoda, Poggle, 86, Poe

All are 6 or 7*, except for RG is 5* and taking a while.

Right now I'm running QGJ (lead), Dooku, GS, Lumi and Rey, but I've been thinking about putting in Daka for Lumi. Thoughts? What team would you run?

Replies

• I think RG 5* would be viable. If you want a tank... QG lead, Yoda, Rey, GS, RG is decent Offense. Then you could swap Daka in for defense. I'd almost want to go Dooku lead, Daka, Yoda, GS, and RG. Force the attacker to choose who to hit first, and then face the consequences.... And if they are really unlucky Dookus leadership will perk (as long as it is level 6 not the bugged out level 7)
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    I think RG 5* would be viable. If you want a tank... QG lead, Yoda, Rey, GS, RG is decent Offense. Then you could swap Daka in for defense. I'd almost want to go Dooku lead, Daka, Yoda, GS, and RG. Force the attacker to choose who to hit first, and then face the consequences.... And if they are really unlucky Dookus leadership will perk (as long as it is level 6 not the bugged out level 7)

I was thinking something similar as well with Dooku(lead), Yoda, Rey, GS and Daka. I don't know why, I'm not entirely sold on RG
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Im running a very similar team! If I was in your shoes, I'd go QGJ (L) dooku GS Rey and Yoda for the last spot. I have Anakin instead of yoda, tho RG is very effective in that spot as well