Rock,paper, oo wait cant find my scissors

So Cg says they want a Rock Paper Scissors meta just like their player base wants an they actually had it for a very very short time with pap counter to malek then anikan making it possible(not 100%) to beat malek an both those get nerfed. But i dont want this post to turn into a rant so to my real question id like know what comps are some of u guys using to beat the one man army of malek? I full zetad an g12 my padme team but she doesn't seem to wrk very good against the maleks. She destroys devan teams with no malek. So any tips to takin this monstrosity down is greatly appreciated. And if u find my scissors pls let me know.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    So Cg says they want a Rock Paper Scissors meta just like their player base wants an they actually had it for a very very short time with pap counter to malek then anikan making it possible(not 100%) to beat malek an both those get nerfed. But i dont want this post to turn into a rant so to my real question id like know what comps are some of u guys using to beat the one man army of malek? I full zetad an g12 my padme team but she doesn't seem to wrk very good against the maleks. She destroys devan teams with no malek. So any tips to takin this monstrosity down is greatly appreciated. And if u find my scissors pls let me know.

Did they say that?
    There will always be some pretty dominant characters, but our hope is that a variety of competitive teams filter into the community over time, and that the primary “meta” of the game becomes a little bit more balanced in the future. While it may not be a true rock-paper-scissors meta, and while it will take some time to execute, this is the targeted end state - this end state is a reflection on some of the competitive gameplay changes we’ve slowly been making as well.

They also made it very clear this is an end goal and will take some time to get there.

No I have not seen your scissors.