TW make good

13Next

Replies

• Manumicio
    291 posts Member
    Or put a button to reject the make good, for those thinking it's inapropriate ;-)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Yes, please do refuse your crystals. I will accept mine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Just like when I’m eating with my family. I will take all the food no one wants to eat.

Send those left over purps this way please.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Manumicio wrote: »
    Or put a button to reject the make good, for those thinking it's inapropriate ;-)

The will come to your in box with a timer. Please feel free to let the timer expire without excepting them.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

The will come to your in box with a timer. Please feel free to let the timer expire without excepting them.

Actually excepting them is not accepting them. So they should feel free to except them. :p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • jfears2
    186 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Actually excepting them is not accepting them. So they should feel free to except them. :p

Hush now, if there is anywhere that grammar errors are allowed it's on the interwebs; besides he didn't get that squiggly red line that tells you that something is wrong! Now we should just except that flaw and move on :wink:
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I don't normally accept gifts from strangers - but since they've announced and explained it and I'll be expecting them, in this case, I'll make an exception.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Gems gems gems gems, he wants some gems, she wants some gems, we want some gems, they want some gems.. gems gems gems..

I feel like this is spam in disguise.

csz3or1j5vpm.jpeg

No one expects the consolation exposition...

Actually repeat my gems lines in your head, and an old TV show theme song may come to mind, remarkably poignant too.
  • Ralakili
    104 posts Member
    When will the "make good" be distributed?
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    August.
  • jfears2
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    DocDoom wrote: »
    excepted in August.

fixed...

You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...