Farming shards improvement

I don’t know if developers read this but is there a way in a future qol update of making a search button in character screen to find cantina/fleet energy/hard node farm characters that we havent 7 starred yet? This is more end game kind of function but I think it would be useful when I finish a cantina farm for example to know who else I haven’t 7 starred out of the cantina farms without having to manually search through them

Replies

• Manumicio
    291 posts Member
    Don't get me wrong, but i hope the Dev's will adress other topics, like GA Matchmaking, before working on your idea above B)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Manumicio wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, but i hope the Dev's will adress other topics, like GA Matchmaking, before working on your idea above B)

Oh yeah the list is endless I agree lol, just the kind of thing I suggested could easily be rolled out in a qol update which is separate to the game issues like matchmaking etc
  • There IS a way to do that already, if you look over on the right of the Character Inventory, (under the home button) There's an icon with three bars and an arrow. Click the arrow and it goes from showing your built characters at the top to your unbuilt and locked ones.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • There IS a way to do that already, if you look over on the right of the Character Inventory, (under the home button) There's an icon with three bars and an arrow. Click the arrow and it goes from showing your built characters at the top to your unbuilt and locked ones.

That function just goes from your highest gp to your lowest, alright normally your lowest isn’t 7 starred so I see what your saying but you still have to click each toon to find out if the shards are farmable in cantina, hard nodes or fleet nodes (sometimes both)