Dooku/Assaj synergy please

Aydnie
432 posts Member
I mean Assaj is Dookuws apprentice.. can we at least get something like Revan/Bastila, Anakin/Ahsoka, Wedge/Biggs please ;;;;

I feel like Assaj is not a separatist NS but just a ns who gets randomly the separatist tag... she wasnt even in the synergies recommendations for dooku while she'll be really good under dooku lead....

Replies

• Considering that Dooku betrayed her this seems illogical. She wasn't his apprentice for very long. The reason she feels like a Nightsister with the Separatist tag slapped on is because she kinda was. Both in the show and in the game. She also never was a true sith. More an assassin for Dooku that Sidious feared might become an apprentice.
    Now Darth Sidious thou. He was Dooku's master and thus, in a way, the true leader of the Separatist. I think he and Dooku would need this kind of synergy.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    On wookiepedia they say she claims herself to be one of the sith
  • 9h7zr47es0bj.png
    equq9v17n2dc.png
    I don't know how else to say it. She was aligned with many things, but for Sith is says every time she was only an assassin. The wiki even says an aspiring apprentice. The definition of aspiring is: "directing one's hopes or ambitions towards becoming a specified type of person", meaning she isn't an apprentice yet and she gets betrayed before she can become one.

• Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Being betrayed is the way of the sith, isnt dooku betrayed by Sidious ? Nihilus and Sion betraying Traya ? Vader betraying Palpatine ? Kylo betraying Snoke ? (Kylo isnt a sith i know)

I can quote more of this
  • They gave Anakin synergy with so many people. He betrays literally eveyone he aligns with in all of the movies.
  • Aydnie wrote: »
    Being betrayed is the way of the sith, isnt dooku betrayed by Sidious ? Nihilus and Sion betraying Traya ? Vader betraying Palpatine ? Kylo betraying Snoke ? (Kylo isnt a sith i know)

I can quote more of this

True (which is why it was no surprise to me when it happened in the show). But unlike many others, Assajj wasn't a Sith yet when she was betrayed. That was the point I tried to get across. And, also unlike many others, she survives. Becoming a (true) Nightsister and even a bounty hunter afterwards. She doesn't try to become a Sith.
  • She was Dooku's apprentice and a separatist for quite a while though, and Dooku was actually quite hurt when he was directed to kill her as he had genuine affection for her. So while she definitely shouldn't get the sith tag, it wouldn't be bad with some Dooku synergy or maybe make her kit apply to Separatists.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    I still disagree she shouldn’t be a Sith. She is referred to as a Sith by prominent Jedi (ex: Kenobi) multiple times across various canon material (including one of my favorite books, Dark Disciple).

The rule of 2 reasons actually supports her being a Sith, not the other way around. The rule is why Sidious had her killed, because she had become a Sith and was violating the rule. If she wasn’t a Sith, he wouldn’t have eliminated her. There’s another example already in the game in Savage. Sidious also eliminated him because he and Maul were violating the rule of 2, and he is referred to as a Sith in the game.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    She was Dooku's apprentice and a separatist for quite a while though, and Dooku was actually quite hurt when he was directed to kill her as he had genuine affection for her. So while she definitely shouldn't get the sith tag, it wouldn't be bad with some Dooku synergy or maybe make her kit apply to Separatists.

yeah, make her lead some decent lead for a separatist team, and her heal useful to separatist allies