if GR goal is to be end game it needs more of a buff.

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    no they really dont. for fully maxed energy i was gettin about 20 computers maybe 5-6 shock and maybe about 3-4 Stunguns

Your personal small sample size is not representative of the drop rate.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Ok. Do you know data too? Can we see it?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I don't farm stun guns but my drop rate on the two new pieces has been roughly the same (I haven't tracked data either). So why is your lack of data better than my lack of data?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    @Boba_The_Fetter - quick question. If you only had one zeta left to give between JKA and GK (presuming all others are zeta'd already) who would be most important?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    believe whatever garbage they want to feed you but what i know is : Results.

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    I believe in actual proofs,
    So should you.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    I was going to say the OP was being ironic, but it actually appears they are serious.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    believe whatever garbage they want to feed you but what i know is : Results.

You confuse irrelevant anecdotal evidence with actual proof. Purple pieces drop at about 20%. Track several thousand drops for yourself if you don't believe it.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    @Boba_The_Fetter - quick question. If you only had one zeta left to give between JKA and GK (presuming all others are zeta'd already) who would be most important?

I like GK zeta because it adds to GR survivability and especially Agaisnt JKR squads when they mark someone GK is taunting more often than not so the AI will sometimes target him instead of the marked ally giving them a better chance of survival.

Anakins is solid though. The more often your Padme goes the better chance you have of winning in my opinion
  • and EXTREMELY luck RNG. this Team needs a Rework/buff up

there goal was not arena and only specific toons its one thing but they explicitly said TOP META TEAM which it is not and you can tell it is not since NOBODY uses her.

Did they define "top?"
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    I feel she is similar to grevious and has some niches.
    For example she is a hard counter to CLS.
    I was surprised to beat a well modded CLS team in GA( CLS,han, chewie,r2, C3PO)all zetas except one one missing from chewie and C3PO.

I won with below:
    G9 7* Padme(L)
    G12 7* GK
    G11 5* C3PO
    G11 7* zBarris
    G11 7* Ahsoka

I had 1 zeta and everyone survived. So as a side project I'm pretty happy and this way I can put Nightsisters on Defense.

zBarris is great for the in between turns. Plus you don't need to have huge damage dealers due to courage mechanic.

Op I suggest gearing up Barris and C3P0. They will make a huge difference.

I haven't tried Padme team against Revan metas just because all my characters are at g11 plus I don't have Ani.

******** On a side note has anyone tried farming that stupid gear? Results??

My previous statement I said she was a hard counter to CLS. She is. But..... If they focus on Padme in the beginning you get pooped on. I was lucky I guess because for some reason CLS would focus on Barris or C3PO.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    are they tho? my server is still DR and JKR only lol i dont see anyone using padme

Chill, man, it’s only been a week. This is a team that needs a lot of gear and a lot of zetas and not a whole lot of people were prepared to get her.

People aren’t switching to her because they don’t have to. If you’re finishing in the top 20 with what you’ve got, why would you switch to something uncertain?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    We will be about due for d. Revan and Malak to return in 2 months.
    Not coincidentally, that is also the probable timeline for the introduction of the light side Genosian TB.
    (I’m presuming they will drop a Hoda/Wampa style character into the GET store with each one).

Dark side TB (or early Malak owners) toon drains GET reserve, Malak returns and finishes of the reserves, then we get light side TB with a new GET accessible GR character that makes Padmé teams at least a dependable counter meta (probably not THE meta though, because no paywall, just a huge outlay of GET. malak takes 66k to take from 5 to 7 Star, then if the new guys cost the same as Hoda/Wampa you are looking at another 89k each - so just shy of a quarter-million Tokens needed over the next few months...) to diffuse the arena meta and make a push for crystal spending to gear teams (especially since high end gear will be ‘harder’ to get since you are buying shards with GET) .

That pushes us right out until September/October-ish, just in time for The Rise Of Skywalker early release toons to drop and make (probably) FO or Resistance the shiny new thing to chase.

Patterns tend to repeat...
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    its just not a good team. they cant crack JKR and if you can crack that how are you supposed to get to DR? ust took anakin to g12 and they still get stomped in about 5 turns thats everyone g12 other then padme

And yet a guy with 6* padme at #5 now. On my dec 2015 shard.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Post your swgoh.gg so we can check the mods and chars (gear lvl + zetas).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I don't farm stun guns but my drop rate on the two new pieces has been roughly the same (I haven't tracked data either). So why is your lack of data better than my lack of data?

if you dont farm it, you dont know.

If you don't track data in a statistically relevant sample size, neither do you.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    @GlitterOutlaw
    Bring her to 7* + G12+ with a full maxed Team and try again.
    If she cant beat any Revan out there, u can complain or even check your mods.

But until then u cant give any statement if she's worth gearing/farming or not.

I was so happy when i got my JKR and felt like: "Yeah, gonna reach Top50 easily."
    JKR was G11
    GMY G12+
    GK 12
    Jolee G11
    Bastilla G12+

all with their Zetas.

I was able to reach TOP250 (!!!) not higher. Now with everyone on G12+ and 6dot Mods i am able ( if i would care about and i arena would be still fun for me ) to reach Top100.

But as a f2p i dont really care about the meta and something in Top200 is ok for me.
    There is more in this game than arena.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Larx wrote: »
    But as a f2p i dont really care about the meta and something in Top200 is ok for me.
    There is more in this game than arena.

Man, I've been on that train for a long time and WELCOME ABOARD!

Folks get so salty because they have to spend a lot of money to keep their free crystals flowing and, like... What's the point of free crystals if you're spending to get them? Just relax, people. The only meta is how you trapped yourself into thinking the meta matters.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    TVF wrote: »

if you dont farm it, you dont know.

I'm farming both. Don't see a difference. I'd be open to proof of which you have none. If you are going to spread silly nonsense then you undercut your own credibility.

Also any Darth Revan/Malak team that is under geared with missing Zetas, and sub optimal mods is going to get obliterated against completely maxed teams with the best mods people have on them. You can get away with Malak being 5* as long as you max everything else, and he is still WAY better at 7*/g12. If you expect your half finished Padmé team to dominate squads that people have perfected/optimized for arena then you're out of your mind.

I put all the Zetas on the Padmé team over the weekend, and maxed their gear, and switched mods around. I'm missing a lot of g12 pieces. Almost nobody has g12+. They have maybe my 3rd best set of mods. Under those conditions I can beat any Darth Revan/Malak squad on my shard all the way up to #1. It gets beaten easily on defense, but I can wreck anything else. If I switch in Zarris as 5th then Jedi Revan teams are effortless.

Right now completely maxed out it is top 3. However, many players spent in the neighborhood of 10 Zetas on OR to get Darth Revan and Malak, on the new Revan Malak team themselves, and some on Seperatists to get Padmé. Lots of players are strapped for resources, and can't plop 5 more on a new team to be 2nd/3rd best.

It's a fantastic team. It's very useful. It will likely get better as more GR characters get reworked in the near future. Sorry it doesn't meet your expectations when you have it at a low level.