Zetas you no longer use

Richfxxx
449 posts Member
I’ve been playing since November 2015 and game has changed/progressed so much since then.

I have several toons I put zeta on which at the time were necessary for game progression or to aid in guild events. These zetas are no longer needed due to game changes and new toon releases.

Just wondered which toons people have put zetas on that they no longer use?

I have savage oppress zeta, used for heroic tank phase 3, phasma lead before KRU release, FOTP before Executiner and SFOTP release and Bariss (but she might work on a padme team?)

Replies

• Babyhewy
    29 posts Member
    I'm still fairly new to the game so I don't have any zetas that I don't use. Bariss with Bastilla and Old Ben is a pretty solid 3v3 team tho
  • Vader lead and Maul lead have been collecting dust. I also have Jyn(lead) and Cassian zetad. I only really use them on TB and sometimes GA/TW. I DO use their ships though, so I guess that's a consolation.

Also, I have ST. Han zeta'd. Nowadays, toons hit too hard for his zeta to be worth all that much... and also he doesn't get hit as much as you'd like since he doesn't auto taunt and his taunt is on a relatively long cooldown.
  • DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    Zarriss is fantastic on offense in 3v3. I can use her and 2 weaker people to take out all kinds of different teams.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    ZQGJ used to be my MVP in arena and now I usually put him in Bastila-lead Jedi B-team in GA/TW.
  • DeeOhGee
    118 posts Member
    Zader lead would have to the big one. It was needed for Rancor and now it is pretty useless. The other is Princess Leia. I don't use her as much as I used too.

I have my STH zeta'd as well and he used to be a lot of fun to play with in TB.

• Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    None.
    Once I zeta'd a char I will take him/her to G12 and forever have a spot in my teams.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    None.
    Once I zeta'd a char I will take him/her to G12 and forever have a spot in my teams.

Your bodhi rook is very proud @Phoenixeon ;)
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    I have only zetaed characters that will always be good, because I know how to manage my resources.

Errr, what @Phoenixeon
  • I used to use Visa mars since I had her Zeta for phase 1 sith heroic. I wish I can refund like half of that zeta at least.

That would be cool if they implemented something where you spend like lets say 4 million credits to dismantle a characters zeta and it refunds only half of it or maybe has a chance to refund the whole zeta materials
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Sidious and Visas.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Only zeta I wish I could take back is First Order TIE Pilot. It does technically get used occasionally but it's just not good enough to really matter that much. Also half the time when I "use" it, it's me throwing my FO at Kitchen Sink Traya where it's actively harmful because Foresight vs. Traya is bad times.

Unfortunately I took it way back when I still thought I was going to be using First Order as my arena team. I do use his ship, so it's not a total loss.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Vader lead and Yoda lead. At least I used Vader a lot, Yoda lasted like 2 weeks.

The others have a use in GA at least (maul, savage, visas...)