Is this team worthy?

Nolnasty
10 posts Member
3aveluk9zxqr.png

I’ve been running the CLS lead with Han and Chewie in the arena and I’ve been waiting for C3PO to boost this team even though they’re old news with Jedi Knight/Darth Revan teams contaminating the top 100. Last time I got spanked in this event (no unlock) and I went probably overboard grinding this Ewok team out. No logray but I’ve been using scout; for those that have gotten 7*, will this team do it?

Replies

• Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    Once you get Chirpa to 7*, you should be fine
  • R_Val_17
    144 posts Member
    Not having Logray hurts but should work after like 23,987 tries.
  • You should be good to go with this group. Getting Chirpa to G12 so you can put 6 dot mods might help if you have some, but I bet you’ll be fine either way. Best of luck!
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Unfortunately even with that squad it won’t be easy, but I can almost give you a 100% chance that you’ll get him to 7 stars this time.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • A4752375
    34 posts Member
    Get Teebo up to replace the Logray you wont have. His turn meter abilities are often more reliable to have than the damage scout can output.
  • A4752375 wrote: »
    Get Teebo up to replace the Logray you wont have. His turn meter abilities are often more reliable to have than the damage scout can output.

Teebo lead with Paploo can play on that ability Paploo has where he gains taunt by dispelling stealth. Thus, you need to really really make Paploo beefy. Defense, defense %, protection, and protection/health. Ignore offense with him.
  • A4752375 wrote: »

Teebo lead with Paploo can play on that ability Paploo has where he gains taunt by dispelling stealth. Thus, you need to really really make Paploo beefy. Defense, defense %, protection, and protection/health. Ignore offense with him.