Anyone know whats going on here?

Its like its stuck between turns. Icant do anything, enemy does nothing. what the hell is going on here??

Replies

• 3fnnw55wd1ge.png
    43a3uqv2odoy.png
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I don't, but someone posted about a similar issue in a different post a few days ago. This GA?
  • Squad
  • Captain Han Solo strikes again.
    You're hosed. Reboot game.
  • I figued i was boned. Im more looking for causes and if its avoidable
  • I figued i was boned. Im more looking for causes and if its avoidable

This feature began sometime shortly after they introduced the Hoth LS TB. After many, many complaints, the devs eventually attributed the effect to "something" in CHOLO's kit. They then removed CHOLO from the required heroes list for the ROLO special mission in the hope it would stop this from happening. It didn't. I believe it has something to do with counter attacks interrupting the event flow, stopping the program from identifying which character gets the next turn.
    If there isn't already, there should be a watchdog timer running to reset the event flow if no actions are occurring. There probably is one ... I think we see it in effect when a character attacks and just stands there in front of the target for a second or two and then slides back across the screen to reset the field.
    What you are seeing could be an instance of the watchdog timer getting interrupted. Or not. Who knows. Until this feature is updated, we will just keep blaming Captain Han for unwelcome meddling.
  • It's happened to me a few times lately and in fleet arena too. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling without any luck.
  • I had that happen in the Sith Raid about a week ago, while in P3 tier 6. Just kept running with no ability to do anything but look at the subtle movements.wdd4l4xr5oa3.png
  • Syce
    24 posts Member
    Precision CG engineering
  • This bug does not give players an advantage.

If you want this fixed you have to figure out how to make this bug work in your favor. If this can lead to a phase clear or extra points it will be expedited to the top of the to do list.

Otherwise expect a fix August 2021
  • yuuzhanron wrote: »
    I had that happen in the Sith Raid about a week ago, while in P3 tier 6. Just kept running with no ability to do anything but look at the subtle movements.wdd4l4xr5oa3.png

I really hate it when I take out Traya's lightsabers and it freezes.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • This bug does not give players an advantage.

If you want this fixed you have to figure out how to make this bug work in your favor. If this can lead to a phase clear or extra points it will be expedited to the top of the to do list.

Otherwise expect a fix August 2021

Lol exactly.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>