Weekly shipments the same for g12+ every week?

Prev1
JKB1020
23 posts Member
Why are there only mk12 thermal detonators and mk12 stun guns showing up in the weekly shipments?

For 3 weeks straight now these are the only g12+ pieces available. Why are these not rotating each week? Not everyone needs the same g12+ gear, it makes no sense from a financial standpoint to only offer those two for almost a month straight.

Please for the love of god switch it up so I can finally buy the data pads I need for my darth revan. It’s ridiculous at this point.

Replies

• Paulos999
    315 posts Member
    Would also be nice if they would make all types of new gear 12 + pieces drop from the Sith raid instead of the same two pieces with I have over 500 of now.

I have gotten top 10 and quite often top 3 since the Sith raid came out, still never see certain pieces.
  • JKB1020
    23 posts Member
    Seriously, I’m like 3 raids away from unlocking traya and still don’t have a single data pad. Mostly I finish top 10
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    JKB1020 wrote: »
    Why are there only mk12 thermal detonators and mk12 stun guns showing up in the weekly shipments?

For 3 weeks straight now these are the only g12+ pieces available. Why are these not rotating each week? Not everyone needs the same g12+ gear, it makes no sense from a financial standpoint to only offer those two for almost a month straight.

Please for the love of god switch it up so I can finally buy the data pads I need for my darth revan. It’s ridiculous at this point.

Wrong. It’s been 5 weeks now.
  • Paulos999
    315 posts Member
    Seriously, I’m like 3 raids away from unlocking traya and still don’t have a single data pad. Mostly I finish top 10

Get used to it, none of the useful pieces ever drop.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Well that's not true.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JKB1020
    23 posts Member
    @CG_Carrie 6 weeks now with the same options for g12+ in the weekly shipments. Seriously is there no rotation for this?
  • JKB1020
    23 posts Member
    Palanthian wrote: »

Palanthian wrote: »

I stand corrected and now we are at 6 weeks
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Ahhh remember back when we didn't have weekly shipments? Stop complaining
  • Paulos999
    315 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »

Fact is we have it and they can’t be bothered to change it, what’s the point in having it if they don’t change it.

Thanks for your input though tons of use.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Paulos999 wrote: »

Fact is we have it and they can’t be bothered to change it, what’s the point in having it if they don’t change it.

Thanks for your input though tons of use.

Anytime....its what I'm here for :)
  • JKB1020
    23 posts Member

No point in having it if it’s useless

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    deleted
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member

No point in having it if it’s useless

I dont know...I enjoy carbs for credits and omegas for crystals and stun gun salvage for ally points...even without anything else that is still a boon
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb considering how much you guys go on about improving communication, and considering how many threads and posts there are about this during the last month, could you not at least give a one line response on why the G12+ pieces in Weekly Shipments haven’t changed for 6 weeks in a row?

I don’t think it’s an unreasonable request.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Shoulda asked via the Q&A.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Shoulda asked via the Q&A.

Just did, but this isn’t the kind of question they usually answer.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Then why would they answer here? Tagging Crumb or Carrie over something you wish was different pretty much never does anything.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Then why would they answer here? Tagging Crumb or Carrie over something you wish was different pretty much never does anything.

Wrong, he replied on the zeta shortage thread and we got a full zeta on May 4th.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    One time. When they certainly already planned to do it. Grats.

People tag those two constantly and they respond once every eight months. So good luck winning that lottery.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    One time. When they certainly already planned to do it. Grats.

People tag those two constantly and they respond once every eight months. So good luck winning that lottery.

Me tagging Crumb took one post and 30 seconds of my time. You offering a critique of my forum activity has taken 3 and counting.

This is why you have 10K forum posts.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Like I said, good luck.
  • JKB1020
    23 posts Member
    Like I said, good luck.

Never get lucky if you don’t try lol
  • JKB1020
    23 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    Yeah and i already made a post about these pieces not dropping in the raid for 6 dam months, so i have no way of getting my Revan maxed! Which that little 6 speed that comes on those 2 pieces is the difference if u win or lose in arena! That’s why it’s so important. There’s another player that made a remark on here that has those pieces dropping like crazy for him, just ignore him, he likes to troll. Probably afraid that it might get balanced and it will drop less for him

Im in the same boat, unlocked traya without a single data pad. I need 4 for my darth revan team. I could have one of the fastest teams in the shard if I could just get these pieces which everyone else seems to have.

Having the weekly shipments the same 6 weeks in a row doesn’t even make financial sense. you’re limiting the market to only the people who want those 2 pieces.

It’s just stupid and such an easy thing to fix.
  • Paulos999
    315 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    Yeah and i already made a post about these pieces not dropping in the raid for 6 dam months, so i have no way of getting my Revan maxed! Which that little 6 speed that comes on those 2 pieces is the difference if u win or lose in arena! That’s why it’s so important. There’s another player that made a remark on here that has those pieces dropping like crazy for him, just ignore him, he likes to troll. Probably afraid that it might get balanced and it will drop less for him

Im in the same boat, unlocked traya without a single data pad. I need 4 for my darth revan team. I could have one of the fastest teams in the shard if I could just get these pieces which everyone else seems to have.

Having the weekly shipments the same 6 weeks in a row doesn’t even make financial sense. you’re limiting the market to only the people who want those 2 pieces.

It’s just stupid and such an easy thing to fix.

I’m the same if I could get the two gear 12 + pieces on my naughty bastila I would have one of the fastest in my shard... but still waiting for them to put some effort In and change the gear 12+ pieces in weekly shipments.
  • I have 4 heroes who are all 3 pieces short of maxed out at the second gear 12. Knowing that the final piece (lower right) has not yet been created, how can I get all of the mats needed for those other 2 spots? None drop in raids, tw, TB, farm spots energy/ship battles, etc. not even for sale. Talk about limiting our capabilities..
  • JKB1020
    23 posts Member
    7 weeks in a row @CG_SBCrumb. Why can’t we get some other g12+ pieces? Why? This makes no sense at all
  • DavieJG
    112 posts Member
    It doesn't even need to be a rotation. We're not paying by the slot here. Put every g12+ piece and every salvage in there. You can still only buy 1 per week. If someone wants to buy it all every week for 50k crystals I'm more than happy for them to fund my gaming experience.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    7 weeks in a row @CG_SBCrumb. Why can’t we get some other g12+ pieces? Why? This makes no sense at all

So you can't buy everything?

Just a guess.
  • JKB1020
    23 posts Member

So you can't buy everything?

Just a guess.

The data pads have been in there before, around the time malak released but they’ve just decided that nothing but stun guns and thermal detonators should be available since